Helly Hansen Supreme Down Jacket Ice Blue Man:
Our state-of-the-art hybrid ski jacket for men combines the best protective properties of a shell jacket with all the warmth of a down jacket.
The best of two worlds. Combining full-stretch Helly Tech® Professional with PrimaLoft® Infinity insulation, feel the warmth, lightness and comfort of premier European goose down from Allied Down in this waterproof ski coat.
We positioned the down panels to give extra warmth where the body needs it most, and to make sure you don´t overheat, we added the revolutionary H2FLOW so you are in control of your comfort on the mountain.
- Ykk water resistant zippers
- Insulated 2-layer construction
- 4 Way full stretch and Pertex fabric
- 2Layer water- and windproof breathable shell
- PrimaLoft® Infinity 80g
- Recco® Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated arms and elbows for superior fit
- Ski-pass pocket
- Internal pockets for goggles and electronics
- Dual hand warming pockets, chest and game pocket
- Fixed, adjustable hood
- Zip-away powder skirt
- Flow System mechanical venting for optimal comfort
- Allied Down 800 fill power 90/10 European goose down
PrimaLoft® is a synthetic insulation technology, offering superior thermal properties with excellent water repellency. It is made up of ultra-fine fibers that form air pockets to trap heat inside. These fibers are also combined with a special treatment that doesn’t allow water to pass through, and their highly reduced diameter makes PrimaLoft® extremely soft.
For extremely challenging wet, cold and windy conditions and the toughest physical challenges, Helly Tech® PROFESSIONAL will keep you dry, warm and confident. All seams are fully taped and welded to our highest specifications for long lasting, professional grade performance.