`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Actisense NBF-3 NMEA Buffer isolates and buffers NMEA 0183 data, with the power to drive multiple devices.
The NBF-3 can distribute up to six identical, amplified streams of data from one source. The NMEA signals are buffered to ensure that each Listener receives the data at the required voltage levels, providing consistent data quality.
The isolation on the input and each of the outputs ensures the protection of the source Talker device and all the Listening devices. The safe connections mean that a non-isolated device could be connected and the NBF-3 would prevent it from causing any damage to the other equipment in the system. Ground loops often occur when devices are not isolated and can cause irreparable damage. Actisense ISO-Drive technology on the outputs along with the galvanic opto-isolation on the input means you can connect the NBF-3 with complete peace of mind.
The NBF-3 has the addition of power distribution for the NMEA Talker. By having power and data from the same source, cabling requirements are reduced and installation is simple.
- Galvanic opto-isolation on input
- Iso-drive outputs provide galvanic isolation
- Compatible with all NMEA 0183 verions
- Outputs compatible with RA422, Rs232 and RS485 type listeners
- Input compatible with RS422 and RS232 type talkers
- Pluggable screw terminals for quick and easy installations
- Power feed for single cable installations to the NEMA talker
- Din Rail mountable
- Works up to 115200 baud
- Input Supply Voltage: 10 to 35V DC
- Input Supply Current (NBF-3 only): 100mA max @ 12V DC (all outputs @ full drive into 100Ω loads)
- Input Supply Connector: Pluggable 2 way screw terminal, 3.5mm pitch
- Input Protection (NBF-3): Continuous reverse polarity and ESD protection
- Power Indicator: LED, blue (lit constantly indicates correct operation when input supply is connected)
- Listener Power Output Voltage: 10 to 35V DC derived directly from the input supply voltage
- Listener Power Output Current: 500mA max @ <=30°C (See Note)* (PTC self-resettable fuse)
- Listener Power Output Connector: Pluggable 2 way screw terminal, 3.5mm pitch
- NMEA 0183 Port -One isolated NMEA 0183 Listener
- Number of Talker/Output Ports: Six isolated NMEA 0183 Talkers
- Compatibility: Fully NMEA 0183, RS422 & RS232 compatible. RS485 Listener compatible:
- Galvanic Isolation: 2500V input to ground 1500V output to ground using ISO-Drive
- Speed/Baud Rate: 4800 to 115200 bps
- Talker Output Voltage Drive: >=2.1V (differential) into 100Ω
- Talker Output Current Drive: 20mA max
- Talker Output Protection: Short circuit and ESD
- Listener Input Voltage Tolerance: -15V to +15V continuous, -35V to +35V short term (<1 second)
- Listener Input Protection: Current limited, overdrive protection to 40V DC and ESD protection
- Listener Data Indicator : LED, green (flashes at data rate
- Connectors: Pluggable 2-way screw terminals, 3.5mm pitch
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Protective Lid Material: Polycarbonate
- Sealing Materials: Expanded silicone foam gasket closed cell polyurethane splash guard and ePTFE waterproof vent
- Dimensions: 127mm (L) x 106mm (W) x 48mm (H)
- Weight: 210g
- Mounting: 4 x 3.5mm lugs to allow panel mount with self tapping screws (included), optional DIN rail mount available on request.
- Approvals and Certifications
- EMC: IEC60945-9 (sections 9 &10)
- Environmental Protection: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 80% RH
With Actisense NMEA Buffer, it guarantees the best nautical & fishing equipment. In addition, at waveinn you can find the best quality with best prices of the sector. Choose us as your nautical & fishing store and focus only on enjoying of the comfort that the best brands give you like Actisense. Our team of nautical & fishing experts share their honest reviews to help you make the best decision. All this to ensure you get the cheapest Electronics deal every time.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU