`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Actisense OPTO-4 is a bi-directional NMEA 0183 (RS422) to RS232 interface cable which provides a safe method of connecting an NMEA 0183 system to a laptop PC or any device with a standard RS232 9-pin port. The isolation protects the connected device, so any potentially hazardous voltages on the NMEA 0183 bus do not cause damage to the PC hardware, offering the user complete peace of mind.
The OPTO-4 is particularly suited to noisy or commercial environments, as it provides a complete solution for system builders who require all components to be shielded. As it is port-powered (from the PC), the OPTO-4 is quick and trouble-free to install.
The unique Actisense design integrates an over-moulded case for excellent water resistance and a small footprint to ease installation into tight spaces.
- NMEA 01823 & rS232 compliant
- Full duptex two-way communications
- All baud rates up to 115200 baud
- Overmoulded case with a nnarrwo profile for installing in small spaces Transient protection on the pc output line
- Opto-isolation providing 2000 volt protection on the pc input line
- Reverse voltage protection on the pc input line
- Current limited to protect against cable faults
- Port-powered; takes power from the pc port
- Fully shielded to superior noise rejection
- NMEA Listener/Input Isolation:2kV Opto-Isolation between Red/Black NMEA pair and all other connections
- NMEA Listener/Input Voltage: +/-15V Continuous Maximum +/-35V Max <1 Second
- NMEA Listener/Input Signal Thresholds: Logic 0 +2V to +15V Logic 1 -15V to 0V
- NMEA Talker/Output Voltage & Current:
- Dependant on Host RS232 Interface. Typically +/-5V to +/-15V @10mA Max
- RS232 Voltage on Host:+/-7V to +/-15V
- RS232 Port Total Current Consumption:2mA to 5mA depending on RS232 Voltage
- Speed/Baud Rate:4800 to 115200 Baud
- Housing Material:PVC Black
- Thumb Screw Material:PVC Orange
- Screw:Steel, Nickle Plated, M2.8 Thread
- DB9 Connector:9 Pin Female
- Cable Length:1.5m
- Cable Wire:22AWG (17/34AWG) Tinned Stranded Copper
- Cable Jacket:PVC
- Shield:Internal Copper Foil Shield
- Cable Outer Diameter:5.5mm
Approvals and Certifications:
- Operating Temperature:-20°C to +70°C
- Electrical Specification:Meets IEC 61162-2
- UL Certification:Cable E137250
Actisense NMEA0183 PC Opto Isolator Cable is available in different sizes and colors. If you are interested in purchasing Actisense NMEA0183 PC Opto Isolator Cable from your online nautical & fishing store waveinn, do not hesitate any longer and received it at home in a few days. At waveinn you can find the lowest price guarantee for products of nautical & fishing gear from the brand Actisense.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU