`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Actisense NGW-1 NMEA 2000 Gateway is the easiest way to link between a boats old and new data networks. The NGW-1 can convert NMEA 0183 data into NMEA 2000 data and vice-versa.
Using the advanced configuration software provided, it is straightforward to set up which data conversions are required for both directions.
Please go to the Downloads tab to see the up to date list of conversions the various configurations can handle.
Multiple NGW-1 units can be used to multiplex numerous NMEA 0183 devices onto the NMEA 2000 network, using the network as a means of combining and transferring all data items from one place to another.
The Actisense NMEA Reader software utility allows the NGW-1 user to view and understand (in detail) the translated NMEA 0183 sentences output by an NGW-1 directly.
The NGW-1 is available in four configurations:
NGW-1-ISO is the standard option. With an opto-isolated input and ISO-Drive output for direct NMEA 0183 device bi-directional connection.
NGW-1-ISO-AIS is the NMEA 0183 AIS option. This is a pre-configured version of the standard NGW-1-ISO that enables the conversion of NMEA 0183 AIS data to its equivalent in NMEA 2000. This provides an out of the box solution for quick installation with no configuration required. Please see the conversion list in the downloads section to see which AIS conversions the unit can perform.
NGW-1-USB is the NMEA 0183 chartplotter option. USB (1.1 and 2.0) interface for bi-dircetional connection to a PC.
NGW-1-STNG is the Raymarine SeaTalk NG option. This version enables users to convert NMEA 0183 data into SeaTalk NG and vice-versa, providing seamless integration with Raymarine products. The NGW-1-STNG option combines a standard NGW-1-ISO with a Raymarine SeaTalk NG adapter cable to interface legacy instruments to the NMEA 2000 based SeaTalk NG bus.
Benefits of the NGW-1:
Upgrade NMEA 0183 equipment to NMEA 2000
Allow NMEA 0183 devices to receive vital NMEA 2000 data
Use the NMEA 2000 bus to multiplex several NMEA 0183 signals together
Configure using NMEA Reader
Converts the most common NMEA 0183 sentences into NMEA 2000 PGNs
- Converts the most common NMEA 2000 PGNs into NMEA 0183 sentences
- Galvanic Opto-isolation on NMEA 0183 input
- Galvanic isolation on NMEA 0183 / ISO-Drive™ output
- Galvanic Opto-isolation on NMEA 2000 CAN bus connection
- Compatible with all NMEA 0183 versions without configuring
- NMEA 0183 output compatible with RS422, RS232 and RS485 type listeners
- NMEA 0183 input compatible with RS422 and RS232 type talkers
- Configuration options available in NMEA Reader
- Configurable baud rate
- Transfer list for selecting which NMEA 2000 PGNs are sent and received
- Free Firmware updates provided when new features and conversions are added - update in the field via PC
- Pre-fitted cables for ease of installation
- Screw terminals for easy installation of custom cables if required
- Four available variants for different installation situations (see part code list on next page)
- Adaptor cable for connecting to Raymarine® SeatalkNG networks provided with the STNG variant
- Multiple NGW-1 units can be used to multiplex numerous NMEA 0183 devices onto the NMEA 2000 network
Actisense NMEA0183 to NMEA2000 USB Gateway has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Actisense NMEA0183 to NMEA2000 USB Gateway you have purchased at waveinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Actisense and complete your order in Accessories products always at the best price.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE