`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Airwheel is the state-of-the-art means of transportation adopting aerospace attitude control theory,
fuzzy software algorithm and gyroscope system to maintain balance by leaning forward and backward.
Riders can control the scooter to go forward, accelerate, decelerate, brake, etc. by leaning forward or backward.
Similar to the techniques of riding a bicycle, riders achieve balance via slightly tilting sideways.
- Welcome to the future !
- The latest Airwheel Q1 is born to challenge and conquer.
- Inspired by the timeless circle curve, Q1 features a groundbreaking design.
Intelligent Balancing Chip:
- Aviation Attitute Control
- Powered by the most advanced processor worldwide:
- Top architecture and significant performance improvement,
- capable of processing 1024 flops per second and monitoing real-time data.
- Maximum Speed: 18km/h
- Weight Limit: 120kg
- Power Consumption/100km: 1°kg
- Charge Time: 90min
- Riders can control the vehicle to go forward,accelerate decelerate, brake, etc. by leaning forward or backward.
- Super Portability: Lighter, more portable and space-saving Q1 fits easily into your trunk.
Exclusive Twin-Wheeled Scooter:
- Solider & Safer Steering Experience
- Twin Wheel Hubs + Ultra-widened Contact Plane
- Optimal Tire Pressure Range: 1.5~2.0kg/cm³
Hi-Tech LED Panel:
- Concise and Modern
- Build-in LED Power Level Indicator
- Concise look with build-in LED indicators
- Dust-proof | Water-proof | Dropping-free
Frost Aviation Aluminum Pedal:
- Better Durability & Quality Guaranteed
- Airwheel self-balancing scooter adopts the latest aviation aluminum pedal featuring level I hardness and better duration. In addition, it’s fabricated into frost brushed surfaced owing to latest processing technique.
Tilting Protection: When Airwheel tilts to over 45° sideways, e.g. when Airwheel turns over, the control system will activate tilting protection. The motor will stall immediately to prevent injuries.
Speed Control: To prevent injuries caused by speeding, Airwheel sets a maximum speed. When the speed exceeds 12km/h, the front end of the pedal will rise gradually and when the speed exceeds 16km/h, the pedal will pose a 10° angle to the leveling surface, which stop you from inclining further to accelerate.
Low Battery Protection: When power level falls lower than 15%, all four lights will blink and the buzzer will beep. The front end of the Pedal will sink to force you to decelerate and eventually stop. Please do not attempt to ride again, otherwise you may suffer a sudden loss of power and fall over.
Warning: When the power level falls lower than 15%, all four lights will blink and the buzzer will beep. When the tilting protection activates, the buzzer will launch long beeps and the LED indicator on the power button will flash continuously.The control system will stop you from further accelerating by beeping and rising the front end of pedal
Benefit from our offers for Airwheel Q1 Twin Wheeled Scooter. In our online nautical & fishing store, at waveinn we have the best products so that you can enjoy your activities without complications and with the best nautical & fishing equipment. You also can visit other nautical & fishing categories and find products of the brand Airwheel at the best price.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE