`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The AMEC CYPHO-150 (any CYPHO-150 model) is an AIS receiver. It receives AIS navigation data from AIS-equipped vessels nearby and the data is utilized to improve navigation safety. CYPHO-150 is designed to inter-operate with AIS Class A or Class B transponders, or any other AIS station operating on the AIS VHF data link.
CYPHO-150 is built with two parallel AIS receivers in one box. The default frequencies are standard marine VHF AIS channels, i.e. 161.975 and 162.025 MHz. Having CYPHO-150 AIS receiver on board, not only can you monitor the status of the vessels in the surrounding area, but also receive the dynamic information (position, speed, SOG, etc.), static information (ship name, MMSI, call sign, etc.), and voyage related information (cargo type, destination, etc.) from any vessels nearby that are equipped with AIS transponders.
Equipped with standard USB and NMEA0183, CYPHO-150 allows connectivities to most available peripherals in the market. Through USB, users are able to view AIS information on their preferred navigation chart software on their PCs or notebooks.
CYPHO-150 is IPX2 water resistant providing acceptable protection against water. It complies with international IEC 60945 standard and has gained CE/FCC conformity. You have made a smart choice to ensure a happy and safety journey.
APPLICABLE STANDARDS :
- IEC 62287-1: applicable parts
- ITU-R M.1371: applicable parts
- IEC 60945: applicable parts
- IEC 61162: applicable parts
AIS RECEIVER :
- Number of AIS Receivers: 2 channels: Frequency Range
- 156.025 ~ 162.025 MHz : CH-1
- Default CH 87B (161.975MHz): CH-2
- Default CH 88B (162.025MHz): Channel Bandwidth
- 25KHz: Message Format
- AIS Class A & B messages: Data Rate 9,600bps / per channel
- Receive Sensitivity: -112 dBm @ PER ≤ 20%
- Supply Voltage : 12 / 24V DC
- Power Consumption: <1.50 Watt
- CYPHO-150: Power, Error, AIS Rx
- CYPHO-150S: Power, Error, AIS Rx, Radio Tx
RF PERFORMANCE (CYPHO-150S only)
- RF PERFORMANCE (CYPHO-150S only): Receiver Path 3.5dB Transmit Path 1.2dB
- VHF Antenna Connector: SO-239 (Female)
- NMEA 0183: 38400 (default), 9600, 4800 bps
- USB 2.0: Supported
- VHF Radio: Supported (CYPHO-150S only)
- Operating Temperature : -15°C~55°C
- Storage Temperature: -25°C~70°C
- Humidity Operation: 0~95% RH at 40°C
- Vibration IEC: 60945
- Waterproof: IPX2
- Length: 128 mm (4.99 in)
- Width: 36 mm (1.40 in)
- Depth: 88 mm (3.43 in)
- Weight:210 g (including cable)
Buy now your Amec CYPHO 150S for only 273.95 $. Made by Amec, Amec CYPHO 150S is available in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you´ll need. At waveinn, we offer the best price of your favourite nautical & fishing products. View our full range of Ais within our Electronics department.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE