`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Connect together all the onboard instruments; visualize the data on the mobile devices or on the wired instruments (displays, chartplotters, PCs). With onboard Wi-Fi signal is it possible to use all your favorite navigation software on your devices.
GAMP is a router multiplexer access point NMEA: it is compatible with the most common nautical apps for Smartphone and tablet such as iNavx, iRegatta, esa Regatta and esa Training.
– GAMP Multiplexer NMEA0183 is the first Wi-Fi NMEA which can record navigation data by displaying the track record of your outdoor experiences and races with the ability to analyze them later on;
– GAMP NMEA0183 connects various systems based on NMEA 0183: instruments of the boat, GPS, AIS, PC, autopilots; the data collected are transmitted through the NMEA0183 interface and via Wi-Fi;
– It is possible to connect through Wi-Fi up to 4 devices simultaneously;
– It supports AIS and NMEA signals up to 115200 baud. The multiplexer’s configuration and management software enables users to select wanted sentences, manages gates priority, defines various baud rates and selects the perfect filter for the sentences. The GAMP is laid out to connect on “gate 1” the instrumentation, and on “gate 2” the GPS, on “gate 3” the AIS.
Optional: Internal 10HZ GPS, version compatible with esa Regatta and Training, any Ethernet jack (to be customized on request). The multiplexer configuration and management software is used to select the various sentences, to manage the gates priority, and defining the different baud rate and make sophisticated filtering decisions.
- Wi-Fi channel change, possible choice of 11 frequencies of different channels to avoid interference;
- Multiplexer NMEA 0183: 4 input and 1 output channels on NMEA opto-isolated gate;
- Wi-Fi access point;
- slot MicroSD;
- able to record navigation data on MicroSD and manage files through a dedicated iOS app (ASTRA Dongle Recorder, to download for free);
- configuration software that works through Wi-Fi (Microsoft Windows);
- different configurations available: basic, with inner 10Hz GPS, with activated password to enable it to work with ASTRA apps esa Regatta and esa Training.
4 in and 1 out ports NMEA 0183, optoisolated (4Kv rms) o RS232
– Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g (access point and client) with selectable channel by user
– slot MicroSD (MicroSD not included)
– alimentation 9 – 36V DC (voltage nominal 12-24V DC)
– consumption: 1,5W nominal, 5W max
– IP 54, PCB tropicalized
– 1 LED power ON, 1 LED status Wi-Fi, 1 LED overflow
– certification CE
– reset button
– Configuration sw for PC
– Free iOS application ASTRA Dongle Recorder for record and manage log files
– internal GPS at 10 Hz
– enabling usage for app esa Regatta and esa Training ON DEMAND
– doors CAN, RJ45, module GSM/GPRS, in-out anagogic/digital
Do you want more nautical & fishing products from the brand Astra regatta? At waveinn, your online nautical & fishing store, you have at your disposal a large number of nautical & fishing products related to Astra regatta Gateway Multiplexer Gamp NEMA0183. At this moment Astra regatta Gateway Multiplexer Gamp NEMA0183 is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of nautical & fishing equipment with great attention to detail.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE