`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
An automatic-switch bilge pump is a requirement for any vessels 20’ and over with sleeping accommodations, but is a great convenience for any size boat. The Sahara has everything contained in one compact yet durable package – pump, wire, seals, strainer, and mercury-free switch –and installs quickly and easily in tight spaces. Pumps include 36” lengths of 16-gauge caulked and tinned copper wire.
S500 has plenty of pumping power most jobs. 500 GPH* at open flow, 350 GPH* at 3.3’ head. Draws only 1.5-amps at open flow!
Combine sturdiness, simplicity of use and high efficiency:
- Motor is automatically operated by a reliable mechanical float swith (non toxic ; contains no mercury).
- Shaft seal and caulked wiring provide extra protection to the motor, preventing leak paths.
- The free flow of water around the motor housing keeps motor cool for extented life.
- 316 stainless steel motor shaft for saltwater corrosion resistance. Steel reinforced motor shaft ensures perfect alignment of shaft and seal, thus preventing leaks.
- Durable impeller is made of tough, high-impact, glass filled polyester.
- Re-inforced filter for optimum protection of the impeller.
- Test knob allows for easy and immediate operational check without disassembly.
- Compact size and low-profile design allow installation in tight places.
What do you think about finding Attwood Sahara S500 12V with this price? Amazing right? Do not wait longer and buy at our nautical & fishing store, that you have been looking for a long time. Equip yourself well and enjoy your daily routine activities to the fullest with Attwood. And the best thing is that you have the best price in the market.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE