`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Barton produce a comprehensive range of lightweight blocks manufactured in England, from glass filled nylon and high grade stainless steel.The result is a range of free running blocks assuring ultimate performance, efficiency and a long working life.
Sheaves are moulded from Acetal resin.The ball bearing sheaves run on Delrin balls for extremely low friction.
- Particularly suitable in applications where high static loads are expected.
- No risk of ball distortion.
- Reduce friction and make adjustments under load easier and smoother.
- Recommended where constant adjustments are made in fairly high load situations.
- Mast foot blocks.
- Mainsheet system.
- Mast head halyard blocks.
- Jib/genoa sheet system.
- Kicker or vang tackles.
- Spinnaker lead blocks.
- Backstay tensioner tackles.
- Mainsheet traveller controls.
- Downhauls: spinnaker, mainsail and jib.
- Jib outhauls.
- Running backstays.
Order now your Barton marine Snatch Block and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Barton marine Snatch Block, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Barton marine Snatch Block is in stock and the price is 83.95 $. With our variety of Pulleys articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
$ 17.9 $13.95