`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Heavy-duty single pole thermal type breakers are ideal for auxiliary and accessory circuits, trucks, buses, RVs and marine applications, battery chargers and DC audio systems. Series 184 and 185 are sealed for engine compartment and bilge area applications. Stud insulators are provided on covered units with F (Surface Mount) bases; tin plated copper studs, brass rivets and stainless steel locking nuts.
- Ratings: 30-150A; 30V DC, 3000A interrupt capacity
- Operating Temperature: -25 deg F (-32 deg C) to 180 deg F (82 deg C)
- Storage Temperature: -30 deg F (-34 deg C) to 300 deg F (149 deg C)
- Housing: Thermoset plastic; UL rated 94VO; 311 deg F (155 deg C)
- Mounting: Panel or surface
- Terminal Stud Torque: 50 in-lb (5.6Nm) max
- Indicator: Series 184 & 185 have a unique reset mechanism providing visible indication of tripped condition
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- Approvals: Complies with SAEJ1625, J1171 and UL1500 (Ignition protected) specifications
- Each in Package Height (in): 2.000
- Each in Package Width (in) °: 3.000
- Each in Package Length/Depth (in): 2.000
- Each in Package Weight (oz) °: 3.200
Do not wait any longer and buy Bep marine Heavy Duty Single Pole Thermal Type! At waveinn all our Electronics products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand Bep marine. Buying in our nautical & fishing store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our nautical & fishing community. Place your order now and receive Bep marine Heavy Duty Single Pole Thermal Type as soon as possible at home.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU