`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
- 100% waterproof/fogproof
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Dura-Grip rubber
- Fast Focus
- Soft-touch thumbgrips
- Flip objective covers (42 and 50mm only)
- Enviro-friendly Glass
- Magnification x Objective Lens (mm): 10x 42
- Size Class: Standard
- Focus System: Center
- Prism System: Roof
- Prism Glass: BaK-4
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi
- Field of View (ft.@1000yds / m@1000m): 325 / 108
- Close Focus (ft. / m): 8.2 / 2.5
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4.2
- Eye Relief (mm): 15.2
- Eyecups: Twist-Up
- Waterproof / Fogproof: Yes
- Adapt to Tripod: Yes
- Rainguard® HD: No
- Color: Green
- Weight (oz. / g):25 / 765
- Some binoculars are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for total waterproof and fogproof protection.
- These models can withstand complete immersion in water and stay dry inside.
- The interior optical surfaces won’t fog due to rapid temperature change or humidity.
- Trophy XLT binoculars are made with enviro-friendly materials.
- That means we use no lead in the glass lenses or prisms, no PVC in the binocular case, no PAH’s in the binocular itself and 100% recycled paper board packaging.
- Now you can see the outdoors with stunning clarity, and do your part to keep it beautiful.
Try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online store. Buy Bushnell 10x42 Trophy XLT with the lowest price guarantee. Do not wait any longer and discover other related products in the Navigation category that can complement your order, waveinn offers an efficient delivery service.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Adriano Fernandes - 05/08/2015
the difference between the Busnel trofy XLT 10/42 and 12/50
our experts answer
Good day, the difference is in the power of the diameter of the objective: one has 10x42 and one 12x50. best regards
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU