`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- ED Prime glass
- Ultra Wide Band Coating
- RainGuard® HD water-repellent lens coating
- Ultra wide field-of-view
- Long eye relief
- Lightweight, magnesium chassis
- Soft-touch grips
- Locking diopter
- Includes premium carry case, neckstrap, microfiber lens cloth and deluxe binocular harness
- Magnification x Objective Lens (mm): 8x 36
- Size Class: Mid-Size
- Focus System: Center
- Prism System: Roof
- Prism Glass: BaK-4
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi
- Field of View (ft.@1000yds / m@1000m): 426/137
- Close Focus (ft. / m): 6.2 / 1.9
- Exit Pupil (mm): 4.5
- Eye Relief (mm): 15.4
- Eyecups: Twist-Up
- Waterproof / Fogproof: Yes
- Adapt to Tripod: Yes
- Rainguard® HD: Yes
- Color: AP Camo
- Weight (oz. / g): 20,7 / 588
ED Prime Glass
- ED Prime Extra-Low Dispersion fluorite glass delivers amazing color resolution and contrast, and virtually eliminates chromatic aberration and color-fringing to bring out the most distinct details possible in low-light conditions.
- Why Extra-Low Dispersion? Unlike ordinary lens surfaces, the ED Prime Extra-Low Dispersion flourite glass used in our new Legend Ultra HD binoculars allows the visible colors of the spectrum to focus at virtually the same point.
- This helps provide improved color resolution and contrast, practically eliminates chromatic aberration and color-fringing, and brings out detail even under low-light conditions
Magnesium Alloy Chassis
- Magnesium alloys are among the lightest available in modern engineering.
- They’re also super-tough, and used to form the skeletal structure of Elite, Elite E2 and Infinity binoculars.
- The next generation of the world’s most effective anti-fog technology, it breaks up moisture even faster and more effectively than our original formula, plus a more slick surface to help clear the elements on the lens easier and faster.
- With Rainguard® HD, Bushnell’s permanent, patented, hydrophobic and oleophobic lens coating, a foggy view is no longer an issue.
- This unique coating acts on water drops from rain, snow, sleet and even your own breath, reducing them into much smaller droplets.
- These tiny drops scatter less light, ensuring a clearer, brighter view.
Ultra Wide Band Coating
- An anti-reflection coating process that is customized for every lens element in the optical path, in order to allow the best possible light from the front glass all the way back to the eyepiece. The result? Optimum brightness and true color across the light spectrum.
- Ultra Wide-Band Custom A/R Coating System All lens surfaces are individually custom coated in order to maximize the transmission of available, usable light across the entire, visible color spectrum (380nm-750nm).
- Some binoculars are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for total waterproof and fogproof protection.
- These models can withstand complete immersion in water and stay dry inside.
- The interior optical surfaces won’t fog due to rapid temperature change or humidity.
With Bushnell 8x36 Legend Ed you can enjoy your activities without complications. If you like the brand Bushnell and their nautical & fishing products, visit the categories of the nautical & fishing products that you are looking for and place your order as soon as possible and receive it in a few days. Our aim at waveinn is to make high-quality products accessible to all with an efficient worldwide delivery service.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU