`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The next generation of our ever popular BG spinning reel series just got leaner and meaner. This complete series ranges from ultralight freshwater actions to heavy big game saltwater models.
- Black Anodized Machined Aluminum Housing (´Hard Bodyz´ Body & Side Cover)
- Over-sized Digigear (Digigear? System)
- Solid Screw-In Handle
- Air Rotor
- Dynamic Cut Aluminum ABS Spool
- Braided Line Ready Spool
- Waterproof Drag System
- Carbon ATD
- Machined Aluminum Screw In Handle
- Manual Return Bail (4500 and Larger)
- Infinite Anti-Reverse System (4000 and Smaller)
- Infinite Dual Anti-Reverse System (4500 and Larger)
Black Anodized Machined Aluminum Housing (´Hard Bodyz´ Body & Side Cover):
- Daiwa BG is equipped with a machined aluminum body and body cover providing strength and internal part stability. To increase the strength in the form of corrosion and scratch resistance, Daiwa has Black Anodized the body and body cover. The anodization process allows for better adhesion to the aluminum and will not chip or peal like a painted surface, extending the brilliant look of the BG spinning series.
OVER-SIZED DIGIGEAR? (DIGIGEAR? SYSTEM):
- Daiwa BG spinning series have integrated the largest drive gear in the history of Daiwa spinning reels. The benefit to having this oversized gear increases gear-tooth contact points, this provides smoother and extended gear life as well as more power and increased torque.
Solid Screw-In Handle:
- Daiwa?s Screw-in-Handle design provides zero movement or play between the main gear and handle arm. This lack of movement offers the angler both confidence and control when rotating the handle.
- The Air Rotor weighs up to 15% less than ordinary rotor designs. Its unique shape reduces unnecessary weight while distributing stress more evenly throughout the rotor for maximum strength.
- The ABS spools maximized core diameter and reversed taper mean 100% useable line. No ´dead´ line buried in a deep core. You can fill it with line right up to the edge of the spool lip without fear of tangles. ABS cause less casting friction for longer and easier casting. The huge spool diameter line flow freely in larger coils and produces less line memory coil.Smaller spool diameter means line flows in tighter coils as well.
Do not wait any longer and buy Daiwa Black Gold! At waveinn all our Fishing equipment products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand Daiwa. Buying in our nautical & fishing store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our nautical & fishing community. Place your order now and receive Daiwa Black Gold as soon as possible at home.
mohd shokri ramli - 16/01/2019
Made from which country sir?
our experts answer
Hello, ismarck, North Dakota, United States. Regards.
Did my homework on this beautiful reel
Deon - 15/12/2018
I have no questions to ask.. I'll just say I've done my homework on this reel
Deon - 14/12/2018
Two thumbs up.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE