`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Crosscast Surf 2017 reels feature a fast drag with 15kg of traction behind it. Perfect for tackling storm conditions and strong currents using leads over 150-170g. Great value for money and sure to be a hit with beginner and intermediate anglers.
- Quick Drag
- Bearings : 3 + 1
- Polycarbonate body and rotor
- Aluminium spool, SP model supplied with spare spool
- Double oscillation line lay
- 85mm foldable aluminium handle
- Anti tangle guides on axis and rotor to prevent line getting caught around the spool
- Manual close pick up
- Knob: T+
- Ratio (:1): 4,1
- Cm per turn:82
- Weight (g): 620
- Capacity (m):300/0.30
- Drag (kg):15
- The Air Rotor stands out for its balance, toughness and sensitivity.
- The arched profile and 15% weight reduction compared to standard rotors offers optimal winding smoothness and eliminates vibration thanks to the lowered centre of gravity.
- The Digigear II comes with larger helicoid teeth for increased smoothness and longer lifespan.
- Double oscillation guarantees optimal line lay with no slips. The offload of the line on the cast has been optimised to keep the risk of tangles to an absolute minimum.
- This technology cross wraps the line around the spool for optimised offloading on the cast. This is absolutely key to preventing tangles and linespin.
Infinite Anti Reverse:
- The new Infinite Anti Reverse system is activated with 4 times less force than a classic system.
- Less than 2g is needed to engage the Real Stopper system which eliminates any handle movement, bringing sensitivity to the next level.
- The Twist Buster pickup roller has been developed by Daiwa and precision tooled to guarantee optimal line lay.
- The system minimises the risks of linespin on the retrieve.
- In contrast to classic cylindrical spool designs, ABS spools are tapered to limit the risks of tangling on the cast. Whats more, the lip reduces friction to boost casting distance.
- The clue is in the name of this ultra fast drag!
- Transition from free to tight drag in half a turn of the knob.
- Instantaneous adjustment after the cast or on the fight.
- Some reels are supplied with a spare spool. Most are identical to the original but may come in a different material or size.
Buy Daiwa Crosscast Surf 2017 at the lowest price! Our online shop for nautical & fishing, waveinn makes your dreams come true! Find Fishing equipment at unbeatable prices. Have a look on our detailed description with characteristics and reviews of other customers who already bought the Daiwa Crosscast Surf 2017. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on our nautical & fishing catalogue at amazing discount prices!
Comes with two coils
Arnaldo - 10/09/2018
Large winch and comes with extra coil.
Paulo - 14/05/2018
Great role use it on the surf really nice fast fast and smooth ....
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE