`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The legendary Emblem name makes a fitting return with these ultra-technical surfcasting rods. Emblem Surf rods are super fine at the butt (a mere 19.3mm) but benefit from a unique construction that packs plenty of power. Each stronger section has been lengthened, such that the butt section is longer than the middle - this boosts power and casting performance. The joints are made from 1k carbon and the base of each section s been given a technical high grip finish to facilitate setting up and breaking down. The boasts a phospho two-tone spiralling tape for maximum visibility at night and in poor light conditions. Models with a reference number ending in AF boast a screw-in reel seat while the AE models feature a plate reel seat and models with an H in the name feature a hybrid tip for improved sensitivity.
- High Modulus Carbon blank
- Straight joint with 1k carbon finish and antislip finish
- Fuji Low Rider guides
- Plate reel seat (AE) or screw (AF)
- Smooth handle
- Tip action
- Incredibly slim butt from 19.3mm
- ABS butt cap
- HAUT MODULE: High modulus carbon fibres form a sheet coated with resin, with all excess removed.
- SOLID TIP: Solid tips taper down during the tip wrapping process, making for a slim tip with optimal bite detection.
- The FUJI logo is linked to a Daiwa rod featuring at least one FUJI element, whether its a reel seat or guide.
- FUJI KOGYO CO., LTD was founded on 20 January 1945 in Japan and is the worlds leading rod component manufacturer. Daiwa and Fuji have been collaborating as Japanese manufacturers for decades. FUJI has the technical engineering know-how to respond to the increasingly high demands of anglers for improvements in their tackle. In this respect the company is on the same wavelength as Daiwa in terms of putting innovation at the service of the angler.
- This is the story behind the FUJI guides, reel seats, rings and other components that youll find on numerous Daiwa rod ranges around the world.
If you want to purchase the best Fishing equipment products of Daiwa, you have found the best place at waveinn. At waveinn we always work with the best brands like Daiwa to provide you with the best quality and best price on all our nautical & fishing products like Daiwa Emblem Surf. Place your order now and receive Daiwa Emblem Surf as fast as possible.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE