`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Like its classy design, the Excelers build has been refined and boasts the latest Daiwa technologies: high-grade HVF carbon, x45 carbon layering and a 1K reinforcement on the butt section. Fuji Concept O guides complete an offer of high technology at an accessible price point. These rods are the perfect cosmetic match for the Exceler LT reel.
- High Volume Fibre (HVF) carbon wrapped with x45 technology
- Overfit joint (except the telescopic EX63TXHFSCF)
- Fuji Concept O Guides
- Daiwa exclusive ergonomic polycarbonate reel seat
- EVA handle
- Tip action
- Length : 1,83
- Sections : 2
- Travel size : 95
- Weight: 86
- Casting weight:2-6
- HVF:A reduction in the quantity of resin used and increased carbon fibre adhesion during the hot-polymerising stage.
- X45:This manufacturing process involves layering spiral carbon fibres (90°), unidirectional fibres (0°) over three layers and two layers of carbon as helicoidal opposites (45°). These two crossed layers give the name Bias Cross Wrap. The wrapping of X45 guarantees true elasticity: a return to the original shape of the blank irrespective of the angle of load.
- MICRO PITCH: A micropigment finish is hot sprayed during the wrapping of carbon sheets. This removes the need for varnish, offering less weight and more sensitivity
- Exclusive Reel Seat:Daiwas engineering department has developed Daiwa-exclusive reel seats which fuse innovation with Fuji® elements.
- FUJI O Guides:Fuji O Ring guides boast an aluminium oxide ring and a modernised frame lighter still than the previous generation.
- FUJI:The FUJI logo is linked to a Daiwa rod featuring at least one FUJI element, whether its a reel seat or guide. FUJI KOGYO CO., LTD was founded on 20 January 1945 in Japan and is the worlds leading rod component manufacturer. Daiwa and Fuji have been collaborating as Japanese manufacturers for decades. FUJI has the technical engineering know-how to respond to the increasingly high demands of anglers for improvements in their tackle. In this respect the company is on the same wavelength as Daiwa in terms of putting innovation at the service of the angler. This is the story behind the FUJI guides, reel seats, rings and other components that youll find on numerous Daiwa rod ranges around the world.
Do you know all the features of Daiwa Exceler? At waveinn, we select nautical & fishing items that are customized for different activities and sports. If you are looking for Fishing equipment instead, take a look at our complete Rods collection. All the brands we sell like Daiwa are all linked to the sport or activity they represent. All of our passion brands are tested in-house by our team of nautical & fishing experts!
Naza - 04/01/2019
Great casting rod. Light weight and smooth casting. Recommended.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE