`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Fuego LT is a new range of featherweight reels featuring all the advantages of our great Light & Tough engineering. The DS5 carbon body is 30g lighter than equivalent previous generation models and the DS4 polycarbonate rotor runs smoothly and freely - all of which is helped by Mag Seal oil held in place by a magnetic field. ATD drag grease ensures smooth drag performance controlled by a full size drag button. The perfect balance between low weight and dependable, long lasting toughness.
- ATD drag technology, full-size drag button
- Bearings: 6 + 1
- DS5 carbon body and DS4 polycarbonate Air Rotor
- Aluminium Air Spool
- CrossWrap line lay
- Ultralight one-piece unscrewable Air Handle in aluminium
- Knob: I
- Ratio (:1): 6,2
- Cm per turn :77
- Weight (g) : 185
- Capacity (m): 150/0.20
- LT is a new concept in Daiwa engineering which has produced new sizes of reels that are smaller and tougher than ever. The entirely redesigned Digigear drive is reinforced. it´s impossible to part with an LT reel once you´ve held it in your hands!
Daiwa engineers have sought to eliminate unnecessarily heavy components and shapes without compromising on the toughness or the capacity of the spool. This totally new compact design with a more powerful Digigear gives our LT reels an unrivalled weight to power ratio.
ZAION and DS5 are extremely tough materials which benefit from Daiwa?s own carbon technology. These carbon components make the reel lighter yet tougher than standard graphite. 100% resistant to corrosion even in saltwater environments. Light, tough and durable: these are the best build materials for our reels. Lighter: Materials have been comapred at a given density
Inspired by the Digigear, this tougher brother has been optimised in all respects: diameter, thickness, shape and size of the teeth. We have trialled and tested each detail in turn and refined the elements with surgical precision. The result is pure technical prowess in terms of toughness.
We have re-designed the shape, size and thickness of this spool to produce an ultra-light version way ahead of its predecessors. Even lighter than our current ABS Air Spool, which fine-tunes the balance of the reel.LT reels have redefined the boundaries of maximum drag ratings, despite their reduced size and weight. Comparison of current models. LT2500: 10kg. 2500: 7kg.
We have retooled the handle to bring it into line with the main objective of strength and fishing durability. The new design contributes to the lightness of the reel.
- The ATD boasts discs which have been impregnated with a specialist grease to optimise energy yield. This exceptionally high-quality product gives more grinding power at the start and offers a more stable and progressive drag. The risk of breaking off on the fight is kept to a minimum as the ATD adjusts to every phase of the fight: working faster and more progressively on the first run but offering a firmer hold for cranking power in the middle phase. it´s this adaptive feature that gives it its Automatic name.
- The Air Rotor stands out for its balance, toughness and sensitivity. The arched profile and 15% weight reduction compared to standard rotors offers optimal winding smoothness and eliminates vibration thanks to the lowered centre of gravity.When pressure is applied to a rotor, standard models weaken at the points indicated in yellow and red while the Air Rotor spreads the load over its entire arched structure.
- This technology cross wraps the line around the spool for optimised offloading on the cast. This is absolutely key to preventing tangles and linespin.
- The new Infinite Anti Reverse system is activated with 4 times less force than a classic system. Less than 2g is needed to engage the Real Stopper system which eliminates any handle movement, bringing sensitivity to the next level.
- The perfect tuning of the contact points between helicoid and straight teeth create an energy yield close to 99% and silent rotation. Daiwa gear trains offer superior winding smoothness.
- The hollow Touch Air Bail is made from SUS303 steel and is 20% tougher than a solid titanium bail of the same weight, and with a lifespan 13 x longer.
- The TB2 pickup roller has been developed by Daiwa and precision tooled to guarantee optimal line lay.
- In contrast to classic cylindrical spool designs, ABS spools are tapered to limit the risks of tangling on the cast. what´s more, the lip reduces friction to boost casting distance. The new ABSII design has been optimised to let you reach record distances on the cast.
- RCS components are authentic Daiwa products made in Japan. Personalise your reel for a more comfortable, lighter, attractive product.
If you want to know more about Daiwa Fuego LT 2017 or other products of the brand Daiwa in the Fishing equipment category at waveinn, you are lucky because we have a big offer in various products so that you can realize your nautical & fishing activities with the best equipment. Don´t forget to also check out our Reels collection, you can choose nautical & fishing products from Daiwa, one of the biggest brands in the industry.
Super quality reel for the right price
Duval - 18/10/2018
Reel (3000 CXH) bought for the bar fishing, tested at several outings, great result, taken several lure bars surface and soft lure, very good winding of the braid, corresponds quite to my expectations. Fast delivery (less than a week after placing the order). I recommend this site.
James - 28/08/2018
Item is as described, extremely lightweight, and well made. Line lay is great, and the high torque and speed is awesome. Very pleased, and will buy another one.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE