`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Luvias TOC rods are well balanced and sensitive -- ideal for targeting trout with fine line. The shorter models are perfectly suited to difficult and technical approaches on streams. The series includes a purpose-built rod for fishing in small streams (3.5m with a solid carbon tip) and an adjustable-butt model which can adapt to all conditions (from 3.7m to 4.46m).
- Spigot V-Joint
- Overextended SiC guides (first two are three-footed)
- Daiwa exclusive reel seat: autolocking and adjustable down to the bottom of the butt
- Cork handle with ergonomic thumb rest for improved hold
- Tip action
- Unscrewable cork butt cap allowing you to switch the reel seat into an ultra-low position
- Nylon sleeve
- Articulated hook keeper
- Small front drag or closed face reel recommended
- Length : de 3,70 à 4,46
- Sections : 4
- Travel size : 137
- Weight: 217
- MICRO PITCH: A micropigment finish is hot sprayed during the wrapping of carbon sheets. This removes the need for varnish, offering less weight and more sensitivity
the world. Just as a rods blank has a fast action, the rigidity of the AGS frame offers extraordinary sensitivity, relaying vibrations on the line directly to your hand. Reading the bottom and bites with AGS technology simply has to be tried to be understood!
- Nanoplus : Nano-binding of resins optimises the adhering process of Daiwas best carbons to create ultra-high density blanks that are lighter, stronger and more sensitive.
- SVF : A reduction in resin and tight packing of the fibres combine to make a lighter, faster, more sensitive blank.
- V-JOINT :The V-Joint is made from Bias carbon wrapped at 45°, improving the curve and action of the rod under compression on the cast and the fight. The V-Joints Bias carbon has a perfect shape memory returning to its original position as soon as the force exerted on the blank is lifted.
- MEGATOP :La vue des courbes à 360° montre que laction du scion MegaTop est identique sous tous les angles de traction. Le tissu préimprégné est composé de fibres de carbone solides uniformément dispersées. Supérieure aux carbones pleins standards, cette technologie offre au scion de la canne une sensibilité optimale, sans perte de puissance et stable sous tous les angles de traction.
Daiwa Luvias Toc TRG has the Daiwa official manufacturer warranty. As an Daiwa official retailer, all our offered nautical & fishing items are covered by a 2 years manufacturer´s warranty. In waveinn, we are dedicated to select high quality Fishing equipment products which will make your activity more comfortable. We have a variety of Rods items to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
上原 - 01/05/2019
Is this for spinning reels?
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE