`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The latest addition to our Prorex range is an LT model designed to be light and tough ? perfect for targeting big fish with small lures. At its heart is a newly designed Tough Digigear main drive digitally cut from aluminium for extra reliability and prolonged life. The latest ATD drag has wider disks for extra stopping power in such a light reel. Zaion and DS5 carbons make up the body and rotor and keep the reel running smoothly.
- ATD drag technology, full-size drag button
- Bearings: 9 + 1 including 1 CRBB
- Zaion carbon body and DS5 carbon Air Rotor
- Aluminium Air Spool
- CrossWrap line lay
- Ultralight one-piece unscrewable Air Handle in aluminium
- Soft Coat "I" Handle (2500H) or "T" (3000H and 4000H)
- Knob: I
- Ratio (:1): 6,2
- Cm per turn :87
- Weight (g) : 175
- Capacity (m): 150/0.28
Daiwa engineers have sought to eliminate unnecessarily heavy components and shapes without compromising on the toughness or the capacity of the spool. This totally new compact design with a more powerful Digigear gives our LT reels an unrivalled weight to power ratio.
ZAION and DS5 are extremely tough materials which benefit from Daiwa?s own carbon technology. These carbon components make the reel lighter yet tougher than standard graphite. 100% resistant to corrosion even in saltwater environments. Light, tough and durable: these are the best build materials for our reels.
Lighter: Materials have been comapred at a given density Inspired by the Digigear, this tougher brother has been optimised in all respects: diameter, thickness, shape and size of the teeth. We have trialled and tested each detail in turn and refined the elements with surgical precision. The result is pure technical prowess in terms of toughness.
We have re-designed the shape, size and thickness of this spool to produce an ultra-light version way ahead of its predecessors. Even lighter than our current ABS Air Spool, which fine-tunes the balance of the reel.We have retooled the handle to bring it into line with the main objective of strength and fishing durability. The new design contributes to the lightness of the reel.
- The ATD boasts discs which have been impregnated with a specialist grease to optimise energy yield. This exceptionally high-quality product gives more grinding power at the start and offers a more stable and progressive drag. The risk of breaking off on the fight is kept to a minimum as the ATD adjusts to every phase of the fight: working faster and more progressively on the first run but offering a firmer hold for cranking power in the middle phase. it´s this adaptive feature that gives it its Automatic name.
- The arched profile and 15% weight reduction compared to standard rotors offers optimal winding smoothness and eliminates vibration thanks to the lowered centre of gravity.When pressure is applied to a rotor, standard models weaken at the points indicated in yellow and red while the Air Rotor spreads the load over its entire arched structure.
- Some of Daiwa?s reel bodies and rotors are made from Zaion, an exclusive high-density carbon with anti-corrosion properties that´s both lighter and tougher than magnesium.
Zaion?s engineers set out to build a material that was as tough as metal but as light as carbon. Conventional wisdom holds that an aluminium reel offers toughness while polycarbonate is needed to make a light body and rotor. ZAION is a fusion of these two qualities. While ordinary carbon is made of nylon 6-6 resin and carbon fibres at 20%, ZAION boasts twice the density of carbon fibres. The result is a unique material that is as strong as magnesium. A ZAION body is 25% lighter than its equivalent in magnesium and 50% lighter than aluminium!
-This technology cross wraps the line around the spool for optimised offloading on the cast. This is absolutely key to preventing tangles and linespin.
- The new Infinite Anti Reverse system is activated with 4 times less force than a classic system. Less than 2g is needed to engage the Real Stopper system which eliminates any handle movement, bringing sensitivity to the next level.
- The perfect tuning of the contact points between helicoid and straight teeth create an energy yield close to 99% and silent rotation. Daiwa gear trains offer superior winding smoothness.
- The hollow Touch Air Bail is made from SUS303 steel and is 20% tougher than a solid titanium bail of the same weight, and with a lifespan 13 x longer.
- The TB2 pickup roller has been developed by Daiwa and precision tooled to guarantee optimal line lay.
- In contrast to classic cylindrical spool designs, ABS spools are tapered to limit the risks of tangling on the cast. what´s more, the lip reduces friction to boost casting distance. The new ABSII design has been optimised to let you reach record distances on the cast.
- High quality anticorrosion ball bearings with a lifespan 10 times greater than a standard bearing.
- RCS components are authentic Daiwa products made in Japan. Personalise your reel for a more comfortable, lighter, attractive product.
Try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online nautical & fishing store. Buy Daiwa Prorex LT 2017 with the lowest price guarantee. Do not wait any longer and discover other related nautical & fishing products in the Fishing equipment category that can complement your order, waveinn offers an efficient delivery service.
Daiwa prorex lt 2500
Maurizio ciani - 23/09/2018
Ultra light and powerful reel. Great product and well done.
Coil daiwa prorex
Andrey kuznetsov - 23/05/2018
Thank you for the quality goods and fast delivery! I will order more. I recommend the seller!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE