`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Prorex range now has an even more accessible LT reel to its name. This model comes with all the advantages of the LT concept: light yet tough. The handle screws directly into the body to turn a Tough Digigear drive gear, giving this reel - a mere 210g at 2500 - incredible cranking power. The range is perfect for hunting medium-sized predators but remains capable of handling a monster, in line with the Prorex slogan "Seek Your Monster". The 10 to 12kg ATD drag is a testament to the power of this series. The Prorex V LT is ideal for breaking into the predator fishing world with a piece of high quality gear.
- ATD drag technology, full size drag button
- Bearings: 6 + 1
- DS5 carbon body and polycarbonate rotor
- Aluminium Air Spool
- CrossWrap line lay
- Ultralight one-piece unscrewable Air Handle in aluminium
- Soft Coat "I" Handle (2500) or "T" (3000 and round EVA on the 4000)
- Weight: 210 g
- The ATD boasts discs which have been impregnated with a specialist grease to optimise energy yield. This exceptionally high-quality product gives more grinding power at the start and offers a more stable and progressive drag. The risk of breaking off on the fight is kept to a minimum as the ATD adjusts to every phase of the fight: working faster and more progressively on the first run but offering a firmer hold for cranking power in the middle phase. Its this adaptive feature that gives it its Automatic name.
- The Air Rotor stands out for its balance, toughness and sensitivity.
- The arched profile and 15% weight reduction compared to standard rotors offers optimal winding smoothness and eliminates vibration thanks to the lowered centre of gravity.
- Tough Digigear
- This technology cross wraps the line around the spool for optimised offloading on the cast. This is absolutely key to preventing tangles and linespin.
Infinite Anti Reverse:
- The new Infinite Anti Reverse system is activated with 4 times less force than a classic system.
- Less than 2g is needed to engage the Real Stopper system which eliminates any handle movement, bringing sensitivity to the next level.
- The perfect tuning of the contact points between helicoid and straight teeth create an energy yield close to 99% and silent rotation. Daiwa gear trains offer superior winding smoothness.
- The hollow Touch Air Bail is made from SUS303 steel and is 20% tougher than a solid titanium bail of the same weight, and with a lifespan 13 x longer.
Twist Buster II:
- The TB2 pickup roller has been developed by Daiwa and precision tooled to guarantee optimal line lay.
- In contrast to classic cylindrical spool designs, ABS spools are tapered to limit the risks of tangling on the cast. Whats more, the lip reduces friction to boost casting distance.
Do you like Daiwa Prorex V LT 2018? Enter in our nautical & fishing section and discover a big variety of Fishing equipment products and accessories that can help you realize your leisure activities. We verify that the nautical & fishing products are in a perfect condition. Do not look any further! Our collection of Fishing equipment are available in different colours and styles.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE