`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
This rod is specially dedicated to modern fishing in slow jigging. The Slow (Jerk) Jigging consists of recovering each movement of the toe from 20 to 30 cm. Of yarn, which equals ¼ to 1/3 turn of crank. We can use it for derivative uses like fishing in dandine or fishing with live fish. Its carbon-84% HVF carbon blank mounted with x45 cross-carbon offers an exceptional dose between blank (9.9 mm in heel and 2.1 mm in tip) and resistance to torsions and fl exions ! Progressive parabolic action.
Ideal brake: 2 kg, maximum brake: 9 kg Adapted reels: sea baitcasting range
- Blank Carbon HVF (High Volume Fiber)
- Monotramo except Hiramasa, fitted with a plug in the heel
- Fuji SiC rings, type K with tri-ligature in the spinning models, Low Rider Titanium in the model baitcasting
- Exclusive reel holder, threaded Fuji tubular with locking lock nut in spinning models
- Very high density EVA cuff
- Served with a fabric sheath
Are you interested in Daiwa Saltiga Deep Expedition? Do not wait any longer, buy this product at the best price and always with the security that we offer at waveinn. Here you can find all the information about Daiwa Saltiga Deep Expedition. Daiwa is one of the best brand that is designing exclusive Rods items that are tailored to our customers needs.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE