`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Silvercreek AGS now comes in two guises: one classic 2-piece 2.7m model and a longer 2.8m model that packs down more compact due to the 3-piece build. The range features Nanoplus technology.
- Carbon blank SVF
- Spigot V-Joint
- Exclusive Daiwa AGS guides
- Wood and alu screw reel seat
- Cork handle
- Fast and sensitive tip action
- Semi rigid sleeve
- Daiwa medallion on the butt
- Articulated Fuji lure keeper
- Best suited to 2500 LT to 4000 LT reels
- Length: 2,7
- Sections : 2
- Travel size :139
- Weight: 154
- HVF:A reduction in the quantity of resin used and increased carbon fibre adhesion during the hot-polymerising stage.
- X45:This manufacturing process involves layering spiral carbon fibres (90°), unidirectional fibres (0°) over three layers and two layers of carbon as helicoidal opposites (45°). These two crossed layers give the name Bias Cross Wrap. The wrapping of X45 guarantees true elasticity: a return to the original shape of the blank irrespective of the angle of load.
- MICRO PITCH: A micropigment finish is hot sprayed during the wrapping of carbon sheets. This removes the need for varnish, offering less weight and more sensitivity
- FUJI:The FUJI logo is linked to a Daiwa rod featuring at least one FUJI element, whether its a reel seat or guide. FUJI KOGYO CO., LTD was founded on 20 January 1945 in Japan and is the worlds leading rod component manufacturer. Daiwa and Fuji have been collaborating as Japanese manufacturers for decades. FUJI has the technical engineering know-how to respond to the increasingly high demands of anglers for improvements in their tackle. In this respect the company is on the same wavelength as Daiwa in terms of putting innovation at the service of the angler. This is the story behind the FUJI guides, reel seats, rings and other components that youll find on numerous Daiwa rod ranges around the world.
- AGS carbon guides: Carbon gives rod blanks their stiffness and lightness so what better link between the rod and the line than carbon itself? AGS carbon guides are the lightest in the world. Just as a rods blank has a fast action, the rigidity of the AGS frame offers extraordinary sensitivity, relaying vibrations on the line directly to your hand. Reading the bottom and bites with AGS technology simply has to be tried to be understood!
- Nanoplus : Nano-binding of resins optimises the adhering process of Daiwas best carbons to create ultra-high density blanks that are lighter, stronger and more sensitive.
- SVF : A reduction in resin and tight packing of the fibres combine to make a lighter, faster, more sensitive blank.
- V-JOINT : The V-Joint is made from Bias carbon wrapped at 45°, improving the curve and action of the rod under compression on the cast and the fight. The V-Joints Bias carbon has a perfect shape memory returning to its original position as soon as the force exerted on the blank is lifted.
- Exclusive Reel Seat : Daiwas engineering department has developed Daiwa-exclusive reel seats which fuse innovation with Fuji® elements
Are you going to buy Daiwa Silver Creek AGS Vairon Manie 272? All the products from Daiwa have the best quality so that you can enjoy your activities without any complications. Place your order of Daiwa Silver Creek AGS Vairon Manie 272 and receive it in a few days. Our aim at waveinn is to make good deals accessible to all. We have a large offering of nautical & fishing equipment and life style items that is unique.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE