`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Silvercreek AGS rods have been designed for lure fishing for trout in running water. These extremely fine rods benefit from the lightness of the AGS guides which transmit information under the surface straight to your arm. They are ideal for plugs but will work just as well with small soft lures on fine braids.
- SVF (Super-high Volume Fibre) carbon blank wrapped with x45 technology
- Spigot V-Joint
- Exclusive Daiwa AGS guides
- Exclusive integrated wood reel seat with cork screw Cordura Luxe sleeve
- Cork handle
- Very sensitive progressive action
- Length : 1,8
- Sections : 2
- Travel size : 93
- Weight: 102
- MICRO PITCH: A micropigment finish is hot sprayed during the wrapping of carbon sheets. This removes the need for varnish, offering less weight and more sensitivity
the world. Just as a rods blank has a fast action, the rigidity of the AGS frame offers extraordinary sensitivity, relaying vibrations on the line directly to your hand. Reading the bottom and bites with AGS technology simply has to be tried to be understood!
- Nanoplus : Nano-binding of resins optimises the adhering process of Daiwas best carbons to create ultra-high density blanks that are lighter, stronger and more sensitive.
- SVF : A reduction in resin and tight packing of the fibres combine to make a lighter, faster, more sensitive blank.
- V-JOINT :The V-Joint is made from Bias carbon wrapped at 45°, improving the curve and action of the rod under compression on the cast and the fight. The V-Joints Bias carbon has a perfect shape memory returning to its original position as soon as the force exerted on the blank is lifted.
- X45:This manufacturing process involves layering spiral carbon fibres (90°), unidirectional fibres (0°) over three layers and two layers of carbon as helicoidal opposites (45°). These two crossed layers give the name Bias Cross Wrap. The wrapping of X45 guarantees true elasticity: a return to the original shape of the blank irrespective of the angle of load.
Do you love nautical & fishing? Get your Daiwa Silver Creek AGS and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Daiwa gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Fishing equipment for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective nautical & fishing models possible, most of our Rods items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE