`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Skycaster II are thin reeds of quick and nervous action. In the field of high-speed fast-action reeds, this series is a bit sweeter than its big sister Tournament Caster II. It lets you throw away thanks to the nervousness of the blank and offers a very nice grip thanks to its 21 mm. Diameter in the heel. This foil is a very good compromise to associate competition and pleasure with a precision tool.
- Blank carbon very high modulus
- Plug with G-Line alignment guide system
- Fuji Lowrider Rings
- Fuji NS-7 plate holder, black and stainless colors
- Anti-skid coating on the grip parts when casting. Oversized heel base to ensure secure grip on technical throws
- Quick tip action, sensitive tip for detection of bites in model H with ´Hydrid´
- Counterweight 115 g threaded in the heel to balance the cane
- SOLID TIP:
Do you love nautical & fishing? Get your Daiwa SkyCaster II AE Japan and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Daiwa gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Fishing equipment for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective nautical & fishing models possible, most of our Rods items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE