`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Tournament AGS vertical special is a sensitive beast! The new, lighter blank has been designed in Daiwa HVF high-fibre carbon and wrapped using x45 technology. As a result, the rods are even more sensitive and allow you to feel everything that is happening under the surface. Thanks to the Daiwa AGS carbon guides, everything is transmitted with unparalleled accuracy: the lead scraping the bottom, obstacles, and of course bites! Even the most wary zander wont go unnoticed...
- High Volume Fibre (HVF) carbon wrapped with x45 technology
- Spigot V-Joint
- Exclusive Daiwa AGS guides.
- New cut away design Fuji TV-STS reel seat
- EVA handle
- Sensitive quiver tip action
- Fuji folding articulated lure keeper
- Best suited to 2000 to 2500 reels
- Length: 1,8
- Sections : 2
- Travel size :94
- Weight: 359
- AGS carbon guides: Carbon gives rod blanks their stiffness and lightness so what better link between the rod and the line than carbon itself? AGS carbon guides are the lightest in the
- X45:This manufacturing process involves layering spiral carbon fibres (90°), unidirectional fibres (0°) over three layers and two layers of carbon as helicoidal opposites (45°). These
- Nanoplus : Nano-binding of resins optimises the adhering process of Daiwas best carbons to create ultra-high density blanks that are lighter, stronger and more sensitive.
- SVF : A reduction in resin and tight packing of the fibres combine to make a lighter, faster, more sensitive blank.
- V-JOINT : The V-Joint is made from Bias carbon wrapped at 45°, improving the curve and action of the rod under compression on the cast and the fight. The V-Joints Bias carbon has a
- MICRO PITCH: A micropigment finish is hot sprayed during the wrapping of carbon sheets. This removes the need for varnish, offering less weight and more sensitivity
- FUJI:The FUJI logo is linked to a Daiwa rod featuring at least one FUJI element, whether its a reel seat or guide. FUJI KOGYO CO., LTD was founded on 20 January 1945 in Japan and is the worlds leading rod component manufacturer. Daiwa and Fuji have been collaborating as Japanese manufacturers for decades. FUJI has the technical engineering know-how to respond to the increasingly high demands of anglers for improvements in their tackle. In this respect the company is on the same wavelength as Daiwa in terms of putting innovation at the service of the angler. This is the story behind the FUJI guides, reel seats, rings and other components that youll find on numerous Daiwa rod ranges around the world.
Try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online nautical & fishing store. Buy Daiwa Tournament AGS Verticale with the lowest price guarantee. Do not wait any longer and discover other related nautical & fishing products in the Fishing equipment category that can complement your order, waveinn offers an efficient delivery service.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE