`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The 7 wide Chart Plotter provides the user with powerful, fast performance and intelligent features while remaining compact in size.
- Bright 900 cd/m LCD gives excellent readability even in direct sunlight
- The LCD and AR glass are bonded together to ensure no fogging issues
- Clear visibility even when wearing polarized sunglasses
- Internal GPS antenna for simple and easy installation
- Supports detailed C-MAP 4D charts by Jeppesen (Locally supplied with an SD card)
- RotoKey™ revolving menu and familiar point and click operation
- Internal memory: Waypoint/Track 30.000 points, Route 1.000 routes
- Equipped with FURUNOs latest digital fish finder technology
- Bottom Discrimination Function Thru hull transom transducer mount required.
- ACCU-FISH™ - A unique fish size analyzer
- Post-processing Gain Control applied to all echoes displayed on the screen
- White Line function - Discriminates fish lying near the bottom
- SCREEN RESOLUTION: 800 x 480 pixels (WVGA)
- BRIGHTNESS: 900 cd/m (typical)
- Receiving Type: GPS: 50 channels WAAS: 1 channel
- Receiving Frequency: L1 (1575.42 MHz)
- Memory Capacity: 30.000 points for ships track and wayponts 1.000 planned routes (Max. 50 points per route) 5.000 quickpoints
- Display Modes: Course plot, Nav Data, Instruments, Engine monitor, Anemometer, Fuel level gauge, GPS status, Fish Finder
- Transmit Frequency: 50/200 kHz
- Transmission: 600 W or 1 kW *Matching box MB-1100 required for certain transducers
- Display Range: 5 - 1,200 m, shift: 0 - 500 m
- Extension Mode: ACCU-FISH*, Auto (Fishing/Cruising/Manual), A-Scope,
Marker Zoom, Bottom Zoom, Bottom Lock, Bottom Discrimination
- Picture Advance: 7 steps: 2/1, 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, stop
- Waterproong: IP56
- Power Supply: 12-24 VDC
- Consumption Current: 1.05 - 0.53 A (When 600 W transducer used)
Utilizing an LCD screen that does not 'black out' when wearing polarized sunglasses, providing clear visibility from virtually any angle.
Auto Tuning (Sensitivity)
Enhanced auto tuning/gain/anti-clutter controls available.
Enhanced Sunlight Viewable
High-brightness display for improved sunlight viewability.
By bonding protective glass onto LCD module surfaces with resin, the display provides clear view in all weather conditions and avoid
concerns such as dew condensation.
A communication protocol that shares multiple data and signals through a single backbone cable. You can simply connect any CAN Bus device onto the backbone cable to expand your network onboard. With CAN Bus, IDs are assigned to all of the devices, and the status of each sensor in the network can be detected. All of the CAN Bus devices can be incorporated into the NMEA2000 network.
The Bottom Discrimination Function
The echo sounder that features the bottom discrimination function. The sounder enables the user to indicate a major component of the bottom among mud, sand, gravel, and rock.
Discover the full range of nautical & fishing products from FURUNO that we have in stock and at the best price. At waveinn, your online nautical & fishing store allows you to buy online our top product FURUNO GP-1870F from your house with all the guarantees of sending within 24/48h.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE