`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Combo with Connections
- Bright, sunlight-readable 7” keyed-assist touchscreen combo
- Built-in support for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü™ and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars and compatible with Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar (transducers sold separately)
- Preloaded worldwide basemap; compatible with BlueChart® g3 and premium BlueChart® g3 Vision coastal charts with integrated Navionics® data and Auto Guidance¹ technology
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish
- Use built-in Wi-Fi® to pair with the free ActiveCaptain™ app for access to OneChart™, smart notifications¹, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more
Bright, sunlight-readable 7” combo offers the convenience of a keyed-assist touchscreen. Includes support for crisp, clear Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars, and it’s also compatible with Panoptix all-seeing sonar. It comes with a preloaded worldwide basemap and is compatible with our BlueChart g3 and premium BlueChart g3 Vision coastal charts with integrated Navionics data and Auto Guidance1 technology. Plus, Quickdraw Contours mapping software to instantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish. It also has built-in Wi-Fi® to pair with the free ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart, which allows you to purchase and download new charts. ActiveCaptain also gives you access to smart notifications2, the ActiveCaptain community for marina and other points of interest details, Quickdraw Community data and more. Features quick-release bail mount to make it easy to remove and take with you.
The Garmin CHIRP Difference:
- The built-in sonar capabilities of ECHOMAP Plus 72sv include our CHIRP traditional sonar, one of the most sophisticated sonar technologies available for the fishing and boating public. CHIRP traditional sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition, because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar. It also provides traditional sonar support for Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Clear Scanning Sonar Images:
- Garmin CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic image of what’s below your boat. Garmin CHIRP SideVü™ shows you in incredible detail, what lies off to the sides of your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish.
SideVu and ClearVu
Quickdraw Contours to Create Your Own Maps:
- Instantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps — you own them. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™.
Get Connected with ActiveCaptain App:
- Our free all-in-one ActiveCaptain mobile app allows you to manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your chartplotter, charts, maps and the community. Use the combo’s built-in Wi-Fi® to pair with the free ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart, which allows you to update or purchase and download new charts. ActiveCaptain also gives you access to smart notifications1, the ActiveCaptain community for marina and other points of interest details, Quickdraw Community data and more.
Garmin SailAssist™ Features:
- SailAssist features include laylines, enhanced wind rose and heading and course-over-ground lines. See true and apparent wind angle and speed as well as set and drift and a glance. To help you gain a wind-maximizing competitive edge, a pre-race guidance page that shows your virtual starting line along with data fields showing laylines, time to burn before the start and a race timer.
Upgrade to Our Best Maps on the Water:
- Step up to LakeVü g3, LakeVü g3 Ultra, BlueChart g3 or BlueChart g3 Vision, all with integrated Navionics data, Auto Guidance1 technology and other great features. A single microSD™ card slot provides expandable memory for accessory map purchases. Or purchase maps with OneChart through the ActiveCaptain app, and automatically sync with your compatible chartplotter, eliminating the need for an SD™ card.
See Fish Swimming in Real Time:
- Add optional Panoptix all-seeing sonar transducer and see all around your boat and below it — in real time, even while your boat is stationary. See your lure as it sinks, relative to structure in the water. Watch the movement of fish — and their reactions to your bait — up to 100’ away or below the boat.
NMEA 2000® Network Support:
- ECHOMAP Plus 72sv provides NMEA 2000 support for engine data, sensors, FUSION-LINK™ audio system, autopilots and more.
Take Your ECHOMAP Plus with You:
- When you’re off the water, it’s easy to keep your ECHOMAP Plus combo safe and secure. You don’t have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit because the cords plug directly into the mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Plus from power and the mount.
- Physical dimensions9.8´´ x 5.5´´ x 2.0´´ (25 x 13.9 x 5.1 cm)
- Display size6.1´´ x 3.4´´; 7.0´´ diagonal (15.5 x 8.6 cm; 17.8 cm diagonal)
- Display resolution400 x 800 pixels
- Display typeWVGA display
- Weight1.7 lbs.(0.77kg)
- Water ratingIPX7
- Power consumption15W
- AntennaInternal or external over NMEA 2000
- Mounting optionsBail or flush
- Receiver5 Hz
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports1 Panoptix™ port
Maps & Memory:
- Preloaded mapsNone
- Accepts data cards1 microSD™ card; 32 GB maximum card size
- Track log50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
Outdoor Recreation Features
- Tide tablesYes
- Garmin Sonar compatibleYes
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position)Yes
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio)Yes
- Supports FUSION-Link™ compatible radiosYes
Sonar Features & Specifications:
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capableYes
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable Yes
- Transmit power500 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
- CHIRP sonar technologyYes (Built-in)
- ClearVüYes with CHIRP (built-in)
- SideVüYes with CHIRP
Maximum depth2,300 ft @ 77 kHz, freshwater 1,100 ft @ 77 kHz, saltwater(depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up)Yes
- Water temperature log and graphYes
- Sonar recordingYes
- Sonar history rewindYes
- NMEA 2000® compatibleYes
- Transducer pin numbers12
- NMEA 0183 input ports1
- NMEA 0183 output ports1
- Video input portsNone
- Video output portsNone
- Wireless connectivityYes
- ECHOMAP Plus 7x/9x series
- GPSMAP 527/547 series
- GPSMAP 527xs/547xs series
- GPSMAP 721/741 series
- GPSMAP 721xs/741xs series
- GPSMAP 7400/7600 series
- GPSMAP 7400xsv/7600xsv series
- GPSMAP 8000 series
- GPSMAP 800/1000 series
- GPSMAP 800xs/1000xs series
In the box:
- ECHOMAP Plus 72sv with worldwide basemap
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
Find out the Garmin Echomap Plus 72sv in stock and at the best price. Also have a look on our Electronics sales and choose our best offers. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on Gps/fishfinder products at amazing discount prices! All this to ensure you get the cheapest deal every time at waveinn.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE