`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Our Most Responsive Autopilot System on the Water:
Solid-state 9-axis Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) Minimizes heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption while providing a comfortable ride Minimal commissioning and calibration Patented Shadow Drive™ technology keeps you in control even when autopilot is engaged Garmin brings an advanced marine technology once only available to commercial boats to the boating public in a complete package designed for powerboats and sailboats. The GHP Reactor autopilot series is simply the most responsive autopilot system we have ever offered.
GHP Reactor autopilots are very versatile. Both powerboat and sailing features are available in all core packs, including heading hold, wind hold, tack/jibe, step turns and more. Simply pick the autopilot that is compatible with your existing steering system.
The GHP Reactor Hydraulic Autopilot Core pack is ideal for all types of hydraulically steered powerboats – inboards, outboards, stern drives and diesels. This robust unit gives powerboat users an easy to use autopilot system to rely upon for navigation. Garmin GHP Reactor, with its solid-state 9-axis AHRS, mounts nearly anywhere, in any orientation and requires minimal commissioning. Garmin patented Shadow Drive technology gives boaters the security of knowing they maintain control, even when relying upon the autopilot. The Shadow Drive system automatically disengages the autopilot if the helm is turned, allowing the helmsman to maneuver the boat. The autopilot automatically re-engages when the helmsman holds a steady course.
Solid-state 9-axis Attitude Heading Reference System With its advanced solid-state 9-axis solid-state 9-axis AHRS, you are able to mount the GHP Reactor nearly anywhere, in any orientation. In addition, this new system greatly minimizes heading error, course deviation, rudder movement, and power consumption, while providing a comfortable ride for all onboard.
- Reacts to Conditions: This amazing autopilot actually reacts to the sea to hold your course. Even when the boat is pitching and rolling, you can remain confident that the GHP Reactor autopilot will keep you on your desired course.
- Minimal Commissioning and Calibration: All autopilots require commissioning and calibration — all of them. We know you just want to get on the water, so we made this process as fast and easy as possible. That’s the power of simple.
- Full Integration with Garmin Chartplotters: Combined with a compatible Garmin networked chartplotter, you can have full control of the GHP Reactor from wherever you are on the boat. In addition to holding its course in virtually all weather and wind conditions, the system can smoothly perform a variety of pre-programmed trolling and search procedures. Plus, with a compatible Garmin networked chartplotter and BlueChart® g2 Vision® charts (sold separately), you gain optional features like Auto Guidance, which automatically steers GPS paths.
- Stay in Control with Shadow Drive Technology: The GHP Reactor features patented Shadow Drive technology. This gives you the security of knowing you maintain control even when the autopilot is engaged. The Shadow Drive system automatically disengages the autopilot if the helm is turned, giving you the freedom to maneuver the boat. The autopilot automatically re-engages when you hold a steady course.
- Connect to Networked Devices: The GHP Reactor Autopilot is operated using up to 3 GHC™ helm control units. The GHC communicates with the autopilot system via your NMEA 2000® network, so autopilot-heading data can be shared easily with other devices. This enables MARPA and chart overlay when connected to a Garmin chartplotter. An optional handheld wireless remote control is also available; however, for the highest level of convenience, control the GHC using quatix®, the world’s first marine GPS navigation watch featuring ANT+® wireless
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 4.3 ' x 4.4 ' x 1.9 ' (10.9 x 11.2 x 4.8 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 320 x 240 pixels
- Display type: QVGA color LCD display
- NMEA output: NMEA 2000
- Supply voltage: 10V to 20V
- Operating temperature: -15° C to 70 C° (5° F to 158° F)
In the B0x:
- GHP Reactor CCU (Course Computer Unit)
- GHC 20 helm control display
- ECU (Electronic Control Unit)
- ECU power cable
- Interconnect cable
- Shadow Drive
- NMEA 2000® drop cables (2 meters)
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors
- Male and female terminators
- Autopilot Components
- NMEA 2000
If you want to purchase the best Electronics products of Garmin, you have found the best place at waveinn. At waveinn we always work with the best brands like Garmin to provide you with the best quality and best price on all our nautical & fishing products like Garmin Ghp Reactor Mechanical Retrofit Corepack. Place your order now and receive Garmin Ghp Reactor Mechanical Retrofit Corepack as fast as possible.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE