`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
* Due to the Garmin new regulations relating to distribution, we are not allowed to ship some products of this brand to United States Of America
Easy-to-use GPS Handheld Navigator:
- High-sensitivity GPS marks and stores 1,000 waypoints and 100 tracks
- Marks your favourite locations to easily navigate back to them
- Garmin SailAssist for GPS 73 includes virtual starting line, heading line, countdown timers and tack assist
- Sunrise/sunset, estimated time of arrival, other calculations and marine data
- Built-in backlight
- It floats!
This easy-to-use handheld is the perfect navigational solution for boats, sailboats or small watercraft that do not have a chartplotter. It’s also ideal as an important emergency navigation backup for all vessels. Its high-sensitivity GPS marks and stores 1,000 waypoints and 100 tracks so you can navigate right back to them. Use on land or water — it floats! Features SailAssist, including virtual starting line, heading line, countdown timers and tack assist.
Quickly Acquires Satellites:
High-sensitivity GPS receiver quickly locks onto GPS signals and tracks your location even in challenging locations, even below deck in most boats.
Mark Important Waypoints:
Whether it’s a hot fishing spot or a racing buoy, you can mark and store 1,000 waypoints and 100 tracks to navigate to and from time and time again.
SailAssist helps you sail more effectively with heading line and tack assist. Tack assist lets you know when to tack based on whether your boat is getting headed or lifted compared to the boats optimal tacking angle. For those who like to race, there’s virtual starting line and countdown timer to make sure you cross the starting line at the right time.
Store Important Data:
GPS 73 is NMEA 0183 compatible. To transfer data to your device, it easily connects to your computer via USB. If youre into racing, crusing or fishing, you can use the built-in celestial data, which includes sunrise/sunset times and a hunting and fishing calendar, estimated time of arrival, other calculations and marine data.
GPS 73 has an intuitive user interface with dedicated back-lit buttons for quick and easy operation. Its high-contrast display makes it easy to read in all lighting conditions.
Physical & Performance:
- Physical dimensions: 2.6' x 6.0' x 1.2' (6.6 x 15.2 x 3.0 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.4' x 2.1' (3.6 x 5.4 cm); 2.6' diag (6.6 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 128 x 160 pixels
- Display type: 4 level gray LCD
- Weight: 7.2 oz (203.1 g) with AA batteries
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Battery life: +18 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Interface: Serial and USB
Maps & Memory:
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1,000
- Routes: 50
- Track log: 10,000 points, 100 tracks
- Hunt/fish calendar: yes
- Sun and moon information: yes
- Area calculation: yes
In the box:
- GPS 73
- Quick start manual
Garmin GPS 73 is the perfect product to reach your goals. Complete your order with other related Gps handhelds products and enjoy your life like never before. Some of our Electronics products have a special promotion. Find them at waveinn! We provide a wide choice from Garmin who is renowned in the highest quality materials, they never fail to deliver.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE