`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
7' WVGA touchscreen display with pinch-to-zoom
10Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver
NMEA 2000 and wireless connectivity
GPSMAP 721xs combination chartplotter/sounder allows for easy visibility, day or night. Whether it is flat-, flush- or bale-mounted, it will be the focal point of your helm. It has media integration and autopilot compatibility, radar support, and NMEA 2000 and wireless connectivity. It includes our hallmark user-friendly interface as well as a worldwide basemap.
Super-fast 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS
With the integration of a 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver, the 721xs refreshes position and heading up to 10 times per second. It displays constant and fluid on-screen location and proves to be incredibly accurate when marking waypoints and navigating.
Advanced Sonar Support
Built-in support for a wide selection of Garmin transducers, including 50/200 kHz, 77/200 kHz, DownVü scanning sonar and CHIRP. In addition, it will also support Minn Kota and MotorGuide trolling motor transducers.
Allow networked combos to share their internal sonar with any other device on the network. GPSMAP 721xs also gives you the flexibility to choose what information is overlaid on the sonar screen. For example, time of day or GPS speed.
It also includes sonar-recording capability that coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boats position and saves digital information for playback on a computer using HomePort planning software
Add the Clearest Scanning Images on the Water
Add the optional GCV 10 black box sonar to enjoy Garmin DownVü and SideVü scanning sonar with the clearest scanning sonar images on the water.
Advantages of CHIRP Technology
When used with a compatible CHIRP transducer (sold separately), GPSMAP 721xs displays crystal-clear sonar images to help find the next hidden fishing spot, ship wreckage or diving location. Garmin CHIRP sonar allows you to see target separation and resolution at extraordinary depths, and dial into specific frequencies to target certain species of sport fish. Bottom contours are more visible, and signal noise can be suppressed at greater depths to provide a more timely interpretation of what’s below for safer navigation and better fishing.
NMEA 2000 Support
This combo allows you to add more capabilities to your boat. It provides NMEA 2000 support so you can see valuable information on your screen for autopilot, engine data and more.
Add your choice of marine radar, either open array or our new xHD dome radar that pair ease of use with advanced open array features.
The GPSMAP 721xs offers select networking capabilities that allow you to share features with other compatible GPSMAP units such as supplemental maps, and user data including waypoints, routes and tracks. User data can be automatically synced with other chartplotters in the network.
Add Extras with BlueChart g2 Vision
With the optional BlueChart g2 Vision SD card, you can add a whole new dimension of exceptional features to your chartplotter.
MarinerEye view and FishEye view provide a 3-D perspective of map information, both above and below the waterline.
High-resolution satellite images and aerial photographs help you orient yourself in unfamiliar areas.
Auto Guidance technology searches through all relevant charts to create a route you can actually follow — one that avoids obstacles, shallow water, buoys and other obstructions.
Special Features for Sailing
Supported sailing features include laylines, enhanced wind rose, heading and course-over-ground lines, true wind data fields and tide/current/time slider. Gauge displays are designed to provide important need-to-know information at a glance, including true and apparent wind angle, set and drift, true or apparent wind speed, horizontal or vertical graphs, and a data bar with customizable data fields.
Compatible with gWind Transducers
Garmin gWind, gWind Wireless and gWind Race transducers feature twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller. Connect to the NMEA 2000 and compatible Garmin chartplotters via the GND 10 black box bridge.
View and Control Your Device From a Smartphone or Tablet
Garmin Helm allows you to view and control your compatible Garmin chartplotter from an iPhone or iPad or phone, or phone or tablet using Android — while providing enhanced situational awareness for the mariner. Easily switch between portrait and landscape mode to accommodate mounting preferences. Using your iPhone or iPad, you can even record a movie of your chartplotter screen to share with friends and family. Download from the App Store or Google Play today.
Get Your Apple Device Onboard with BlueChart Mobile
With BlueChart Mobile, a free app downloaded from the App Store, you can plan marine routes on your iPad or iPhone then wirelessly transfer them to your boat’s compatible networked Garmin chartplotter¹. Even if you don’t have a Garmin chartplotter, you can still take advantage of the tremendous features of BlueChart on your Apple device.
Apple, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Display resolution, WxH : 800 x 480 pixels
- Display type : Multi-touch touchscreen WVGA display
- Weight : 2.3 lbs (1.0 kg)
- Waterproof : Yes (IPX7)
- Receiver : 10 Hz high-sensitivity
- Antenna : Internal with external connection
- Mounting options : Bail, flat or flush
- Power consumption : Max power usage at 10 Vdc: 27 W Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.3 A Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 2.3 A
- Preloaded maps : None
- Accepts data cards : 2 microSD cards
- Waypoints : 5,000
- Routes : 100
- Track log : 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Garmin Radar compatible : Yes
- Garmin Sonar compatible : Yes
- NMEA 2000 compatible : Yes
- NMEA 0183 compatible : Yes
- Garmin Marine Network compatible : Yes (limited capabilities)
- Garmin SmartMode compatible (customizable monitor presets) : No
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position) : Yes
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio) : Yes
- Tide tables : Yes
- Garmin Meteor Audio System compatible : Yes
- Supports Fusion Lync compatible marine radios : Yes
- GSD Black Box sonar support : No
- GCV Black Box sonar support : Yes
- SiriusXM Weather & Radio compatible : Yes
- BlueChart Mobile (planning) compatible : Yes
- Garmin Helm compatible : No
- GRID (Garmin Remote Input Device) compatible : No
- Wireless remote compatible : No
- Wireless mouse compatible : No
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable : Yes
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable : Yes
- Frequencies supported : 50/77/200 kHz, CHIRP (low, medium, high), DownVü
- Transmit power : 1 kW (600 W CHIRP)
- CHIRP sonar technology : Yes (Built-in)
- DownVü : Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- SideVü : Yes (with GCV black box, sold separately)
- Voltage range : 10-32 Vdc input
- Maximum depth : 2,000 ft salt water (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up) : Yes
- Water temperature log and graph : Yes
- Sonar recording : Yes
- Sonar history rewind : Yes
- NMEA 0183 input ports : 2
- NMEA 0183 output ports : 2
- Video input ports : None
- Video output ports : None
- Wireless connectivity : Yes
- Garmin Marine Network ports : 1
Whats in the Box:
- GPSMAP 721xs
- Power/data cable
- Bail mount and knobs
- Flush mount kit
- Protective cover
Do you know all the features of Garmin GPSMAP 721xs? At waveinn, we select nautical & fishing items that are customized for different activities and sports. If you are looking for Electronics instead, take a look at our complete Gps, plotter collection. All the brands we sell like Garmin are all linked to the sport or activity they represent. All of our passion brands are tested in-house by our team of nautical & fishing experts!
tarique - 31/12/2015
is it gonna take me right to the door with house names like cottages and farms? as i need for delivery purpose
our experts answer
Hello, this model is a nautical GPS, if you need it for outdoor, we recommend you to use the following link: http://www.trekkinn.com/outdoor-mountain/computers-and-gps-outdoor-gps-/3005/s Regards
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE