`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The GCV 10 scanning sonar module provides the clearest scanning sonar images on the water. It adds both SideVü and DownVü with CHIRP scanning sonar technologies to your compatible Garmin echoMAP or GPSMAP series combo as well as your GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series (see compatible devices).
CHIRP technology sweeps through a range of frequencies to give you an ultra-clear sonar picture of objects, structure and fish that pass below (DownVü) and to the sides (SideVü) of the boat.
Together with your combo’s HD-ID sonar, you get an excellent search and confirmation tool for advanced fishfinding in both fresh and saltwater.
In addition, the GCV 10 can coexist on the same network with other black box sonars. For example, if you currently have a GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm, a GSD 24 advanced sonar module or a GSD 26 CHIRP professional sonar module on your Garmin Marine Network, you can greatly enhance your fishing capabilities by adding a GCV 10.
- For use with compatible echoMAP and GPSMAP series combos as well as GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series (see compatible devices)
- Provides both DownVü and SideVü with CHIRP scanning sonar technology for a high-frequency, ultra-clear sonar picture of objects, structure and fish
- Coexists on same network with other black box sonars, and allows networked devices to share internal sonar with other networked devices
- 3 network ports provided for advanced networking for multiple units
DownVü gives you a nearly photographic sonar view of structure and fish that pass below your boat. You can view DownVü scanning images in conjunction with SideVü and your HD-ID sonar, or CHIRP sonar images on the same screen.
An excellent tool for scoping out a fishing area quickly, SideVü provides a wide view of what lies off to either side of your boat.
You see a crystal clear image that makes it easy to identify wrecks, structure, rocks and, yes, even the fish that are lurking next to them. You can view SideVü scanning images in conjunction with DownVü and your HD-ID sonar, or CHIRP sonar images on the same screen.
The GCV 10 is sold with and without a transducer. The version with a transducer includes 12-pin DownVü/SideVü transom mount transducer with fast response temperature sensor.
Physical & Performance:
- Weight: 1.86 lbs (845 g)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Temperature range: From 5°F to 158°F (from -15°C to 70°C)
- Garmin Marine Network ports: 3
- Power input: 10-35 V
- Power usage: 10.5 W maximum
- Fuse: 4.0 A
- Compass-safe distance: 10.2 in. (26 cm)
Sonar Features & Specifications:
- Transmit power: 500 W rms
- Frequencies supported: 455/800 kHz (dependent on transducer)
- Maximum depth: DownVü: 750 ft (229 m); SideVü: 500 ft (153 m)
- Traditional CHIRP capable: No
- DownVü: Yes
- SideVü: Yes
Whats in the Box:
- GCV 10
- DownVü/SideVü transducer
- Right-angle power cable (6 ft)
- Right-angle network cable (6 ft)
- Right-angle transducer adapter cable
- Transom transducer mount
- Mounting hardware
GPSMAP 8008 MFD
GPSMAP 8012 MFD
GPSMAP 8015 MFD
GPSMAP 8208 MFD
GPSMAP 8212 MFD
GPSMAP 8215 MFD
GPSMAP 8500 Black Box
GPSMAP 8530 Black Box
With Garmin GVC 10 you can enjoy your activities without complications. If you like the brand Garmin and their nautical & fishing products, visit the categories of the nautical & fishing products that you are looking for and place your order as soon as possible and receive it in a few days. Our aim at waveinn is to make high-quality products accessible to all with an efficient worldwide delivery service.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE