`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
5-inch CHIRP Fishfinder with GPS and ClearVü Scanning Sonar
- Easy-to-use 5-inch colour fishfinder with built-in, high-sensitivity GPS and Garmin CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- Find fish; mark and return to hot spots, slipways and docks
- Includes Garmin transducer with CHIRP (77/200 kHz) and CHIRP ClearVü (455/800 kHz) with 600 W power
- Includes built-in flasher
- Speed data displayed directly on screen
Finding fish is easier than ever with STRIKER 5dv fishfinder. Mark and return to your hot spots, slipways and docks. You also can share your favourite waypoints and routes with other STRIKER and echoMAP combos. Plus, it has a built-in flasher and displays speed data. Includes tilt/swivel mount, CHIRP (77/200 kHz) sonar transducer with transom and trolling motor mounting hardware and cable.
Experience the Clarity of CHIRP:
STRIKER 5dv includes a Garmin CHIRP (77/200 kHz) transducer, which provides a visibly higher level of clarity and detail for fish and structure than traditional 77/200 kHz transducers.
Instead of sending just 1 single frequency, CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies, ranging from low to high, then interprets them individually upon their return. Since the frequencies provide a wider range of information, CHIRP sonar technology can create crisper fish arches with greater target separation.
Clear Scanning Sonar Images:
- Garmin ClearVü scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic, wide image of what passes below your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Traditional Garmin CHIRP sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar are combined into 1 transducer.
Mark Spots with High-sensitivity GPS:
- Unlike regular fishfinders, STRIKER fishfinders have built-in, high-sensitivity GPS to locate your current position quickly and precisely, then maintain your GPS location anywhere you go on the lake. More importantly, they allow you to mark spots where the fish are biting so you can return to them again in the future. You also can mark docks, slipways and other locations. Just follow the path created on your screen to return to them whenever you wish.
Navigate Easily with Waypoint Map:
- Since the STRIKER fishfinder series includes high-sensitivity GPS, you can see your position in relation to waypoints you have marked. Use the waypoint map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks. Its also a great tool for finding your way back to the slipway.
Check Your Speed on Screen:
- You can quickly and easily see your boats speed on the screen of your STRIKER fishfinder. Its a great tool to make sure you are trolling at the right speed for the lure youre using and for a particular fish species. Its also a good way to tell if you are going the right speed in wake-controlled areas.
Fish Vertically with Built-in Flasher:
- STRIKER provides you with both a fishfinder and flasher all in 1 unit. Anytime you are stationary fishing, such as ice fishing or jigging for crappie, the built-in flasher will show you the bottom, whether it is solid or muddy, your jig or weighted bait and the depth of fish as they swim into the sonar beam. You can even watch how high your jig is being lifted and dropped and whether fish move toward or away from it.
Take Your Fishfinder Anywhere:
- A portable kit is available to protect and carry your STRIKER fishfinder with GPS, so its perfect for kayak, canoe or ice fishing. It includes a sealed, rechargeable battery with charger, built-in transducer cable management and storage and suction cup transducer mount and float.
- Physical dimensions: 18.8 x 11.6 x 5.4 cm
- Weight: 430 g
- Water rating: IPX7
- Display type: WVGA colour
- Display size: 10.8 x 6.5 cm; 5 diag (12.7 cm)
- Display resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
Sonar Features & Specifications:
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable: yes
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable: yes
- Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz
- CHIRP (mid and high)
- ClearVü: 260/455/800 kHz
- Transmit power: 500 W (RMS)
- Maximum depth: 700 m freshwater*, 335 m saltwater*
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up): yes
- Water temperature log and graph: yes
- Split-screen zoom: yes
- Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds): yes
- Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets): yes
- AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets): yes
- Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects): yes
- A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam): yes
- Water temperature sensor included: yes
- Titl/swivel mount
- Integrated GPS
- Mark waypoints
- Course over ground (COG)
In the Box:
- STRIKER 5dv
- Transom and trolling motor mounts
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Power cable
Buy now your Garmin Striker 5cv for only 351.95 $. Made by Garmin, Garmin Striker 5cv is available in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you´ll need. At waveinn, we offer the best price of your favourite nautical & fishing products. View our full range of Fishfinder fixed within our Electronics department.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE