`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
All Gill sunglasses are floatable, so if you drop them, all is not lost. They feature UV protection and 100% glare free polarised lenses specifically designed for use on the water.
- Polarized lens technology.
- Integral floatation.
- Hydrophobic outer coating sheds water and reduces salt residue for clear vision.
- Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils.
- Grade 1 Optic lenses designed to exceed EN safety standards.
- Glare-free vision.
- Clear contrasts.
- Reduced eye fatigue.
- Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission and are useful in bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear.
- 100% UV 400 protection.
- Polarized lenses are made up of a number of functional elements ultra-carefully bonded together to achieve a high-performance optical product: The main element of the sandwich lens construction is the polarizing light filter in the centre. Laminated to both sides of the filter are UV light absorbers, which block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation. Optically corrected, shatter-resistant cushion elements are laminated to both sides of the UV absorbers, followed by a unique scratchproof coating applied to the outer surfaces. All Gill Sailing Sunglasses are engineered to float
Gill Classic is available with different characteristics. Buy it at waveinn and benefit from all the advantages. In addition, Gill Classic has the official guarantee of the brand Gill. Also, you can complement your order with other product from our Men´s clothing catalogue and Sunglasses category.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE