`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
Inchiku fishing style has a long histnry. Inchiku lures were first made by Japanese fishermen many years ago.
It still remains as one of the most popular fishing methods in Japan and is well-known all over the world.
- Attractive big eye: strongly attracts fish and triggers bites, it is also a great bite spot.
- Multi-purpose eye: makes possible to attach different kinds of hooks and blades and to choose the right one based on the weather and water conditions.
- Special spear-head shape: makes attractive lift & fall actions an maximizes the chance of bites.
What Is Inchiku Itshiag style?
- It is one & the simplest forms cf fisNng
- The way oI using IncNku a much easier
- than the most fishing styles.
Haw to use Inchiku:
- Drop Inchiku to the sea bottom
- Wind the line (roughly 10 meters Irom the bottom).
- If there is no response drop it to the bottom again
- Just repeat ths action That
Do you know all the characteristics that make Hayabusa Jack Eye Kick Bottom 80 unique. If you are interested in Hayabusa Jack Eye Kick Bottom 80, you should know that this product is in stock at this moment in our online store waveinn. Our extensive Kabura and inchiku collection will make sure you find exactly what you are looking for and enjoy your activity to the fullest. Enjoy the advantages of buying at waveinn and join the biggest sports community.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE