`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Inchiku fishing style has a long histnry. Inchiku lures were first made by Japanese fishermen many years ago.
It still remains as one of the most popular fishing methods in Japan and is well-known all over the world.
- Attractive big eye: strongly attracts fish and triggers bites, it is also a great bite spot.
- Multi-purpose eye: makes possible to attach different kinds of hooks and blades and to choose the right one based on the weather and water conditions.
- Special spear-head shape: makes attractive lift & fall actions an maximizes the chance of bites.
What Is Inchiku Itshiag style?
- It is one & the simplest forms cf fisNng
- The way oI using IncNku a much easier
- than the most fishing styles.
Haw to use Inchiku:
- Drop Inchiku to the sea bottom
- Wind the line (roughly 10 meters Irom the bottom).
- If there is no response drop it to the bottom again
- Just repeat ths action That
Hayabusa Jack Eye Kick Bottom 80 has the Hayabusa official manufacturer warranty. As an Hayabusa official retailer, all our offered nautical & fishing items are covered by a 2 years manufacturer´s warranty. In waveinn, we are dedicated to select high quality Lures products which will make your activity more comfortable. We have a variety of Kabura and inchiku items to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE