`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Inchiku fishing style has a long histnry. Inchiku lures were first made by Japanese fishermen many years ago.
It still remains as one of the most popular fishing methods in Japan and is well-known all over the world.
- Attractive big eye: strongly attracts fish and triggers bites, it is also a great bite spot.
- Multi-purpose eye: makes possible to attach different kinds of hooks and blades and to choose the right one based on the weather and water conditions.
- Special spear-head shape: makes attractive lift & fall actions an maximizes the chance of bites.
What Is Inchiku Itshiag style?
- It is one & the simplest forms cf fisNng
- The way oI using IncNku a much easier
- than the most fishing styles.
Haw to use Inchiku:
- Drop Inchiku to the sea bottom
- Wind the line (roughly 10 meters Irom the bottom).
- If there is no response drop it to the bottom again
- Just repeat ths action That
If you are looking for a good quality Kabura and inchiku article, then our range of Kabura and inchiku will definitely meet your expectations. We recommend you Hayabusa Jack Eye Kick Bottom 80, the price is 14.45 $ and is available. waveinn is the best option to buy your nautical & fishing equipment at the best price. If you find a lower for Hayabusa Jack Eye Kick Bottom 80, publicly available price anywhere else, we´ll match it!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE