`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Iridium Extreme is the toughest handset ever from the only company that offers real global, real mobile, real reliable communications. Engineered with more features and more accessories than any other satellite phone on the market, Iridium Extreme puts more innovative capability — and more ways to connect than ever before — into the hands of people everywhere.
Standardized: A highly capable handset needs a highly capable network to empower it. Iridium Extreme is built with the same reliable voice and data capability that Iridium users have come to trust, and backed by the worlds only satellite network that commands real global coverage, pole to pole.
Optimized: From desert to mountain, savanna to tundra, Iridium Extreme puts more powerful capability into the hands of people, around the world. It has more features and accessories than any other satellite phone. It is the only one with real time tracking. It is the only satellite phone with GPS-enabled SOS with emergency services supported by GEOS Travel Safety Group Limited, included at no additional charge. And it can connect with Iridium AxcessPoint to create a Wi-Fi hotspot to keep in touch on your trusted devices — everywhere.
Ruggedized: No other phone in the world has more guts or grit than Iridium Extreme. It is the first phone with military-grade 810F durability. It is dust proof, shock and jet-water resistant. From emergency crews and paramedics to military personnel and government operations, Iridium Extreme is built for the worlds toughest, highest usage customers to make the connections that matter under the harshest conditions, anywhere on the planet.
Like all Iridium handsets, Iridium Extreme offers real mobile, real reliable voice and data services that work everywhere. Leveraging the unmatched capability of the Iridium network, Iridium Extreme enables users to reach further, use more enhanced services, and make more connections on the move than any other handset in the world.
Like other Iridium satellite phones, Iridium Extreme delivers exceptional voice and data capability including SMS and data tethering. It builds on these features by incorporating enhanced, fully integrated GPS and online tracking services and emergency options – including the first-ever built-in programmable one-touch SOS button with customized location notification – for added security.
Iridium Extreme is built with the highest standards of military durability, achieving an 810F rating, and scores the highest rating of Ingress Protection in the industry at IP65. Designed with a high-gain, rugged antenna and a diamond treaded, tapered grip for the best in-hand ergonomics of any phone on the market, Iridium Extreme is jet-water resistant, dust proof and shock resistant — ensuring an uncompromised connection, under virtually any circumstances.
Through certified online portals, Iridium Extreme offers an open development platform for custom location-based solutions providing real time tracking to increase business efficiencies, improve military and emergency response, track critical assets or simply keep family and friends up to date. Iridium Extreme also supports Google Mapping through coordinate sharing, allowing users, employers, friends and family to visually track the phone location. Start Tracking.
- Compact physical footprint for streamlined portability
- Intuitive user interface for out-of-the-box ease of use
- Jet-water, shock and dust resistance for unparalleled durability
- Enhanced SMS and email messaging capability
- Integrated speakerphone
- Headset and hands-free capability
- Internally stowed antenna
- Mini-USB data port
- Accessories to create instant wi-fi hotspots anywhere
- Reliable two-way global coverage
- Toughest military-grade handset ever built
- Highest ingress protection (IP) rating in the industry (IP65)
- GPS-enabled location-based services
- Supports online tracking and Google Mapping services
- Programmable, GPS-enabled, one-touch SOS button
- Smallest Iridium phone ever
- Diamond treaded, tapered grip for in-hand ergonomics
- Rugged, high-gain antenna
- Dimensions: 140 mm (L) x 60 mm (W) x 27 mm (D)
- Weight: 247g
- Standby time: Up to 30 hours
- Talk time: Up to 4 hours
- 200 character illuminated graphic display
- Volume, signal and battery strength meters
- Illuminated weather-resistant keypad
- Calling Features
- Integrated speakerphone
- Quick-connect to Iridium voice mail
- Two-way SMS and short email capability
- Pre-programmable International Access Code (00 or +)
- Mailbox for voice, numeric & text messages
- Selectable ring and alert tones (8 choices)
- 100-entry internal phonebook, with capacity for multiple phone numbers, email addresses and notes
- Call history retains received, missed and dialed calls
- Usage Control Features
- User-configurable call timers to manage costs
- Keypad lock and PIN lock for additional security
Whats in the Box:
Travel charger with international adapters
USB data cable
Quick Start guide
CD-ROM with software
2 accessory adapters*
Magnetic vehicle mount antenna with 5’ cable
Hands-free earpiece with microphone
With Iridium everywhere 9575 Extreme you can enjoy your activities without complications. If you like the brand Iridium everywhere and their nautical & fishing products, visit the categories of the nautical & fishing products that you are looking for and place your order as soon as possible and receive it in a few days. Our aim at waveinn is to make high-quality products accessible to all with an efficient worldwide delivery service.
Warren - 06/08/2016
I sail Asia , Caribbean, Pacific , meditaranian and uk. Which phone would you recommend to work in all these areas Kind regards Warren Haylock w
our experts answer
Hello! this one can serves you, also the Iridium Everywhere 9555. Many thanks!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE