`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
TRAIL / FOR AVID TRAIL RUNNERS
The first Julbo sunglass designed solely for trail running. The Trail is incredibly lightweight (28 gr) with flexible frames, a wrap design for optimal hold, wide vision spectrum, and soft, ventilated Zebra lenses.
- Optical clip: Ideal for those who require optical correction and do not wish to wear contact lenses, can be removed if necessary
- 3D Flex Nose: Ergonomic nose piece adjustable to all nose shapes
- Full Venting: Aerated structure that allows complete air circulation to avoid fog
- Sipe Grip Tech: Supple, sculpted inserts at the temple ends for excellent hold without sticking to hair
- Curved, wrapping temples: Temples shaped and cut for better hold with sharp and repeated movements
- Panoramic: Wide lens surface for broad vision spectrum
- Asian fit: the ergonomics of the frame are adapted for Asian facial shapes
- RX Clip: Julbo offers a prescription clip-on. RX Clip Adaptable to different sunglass frames, removable when needed
NXT lens: it has optimum performance for an organic lens to benefit from making art mineral type (discharge at very low temperatures). Its transparency and durability are outstanding (no cracks). It is lightweight, unbreakable and resistant to solvents.
ZEBRA LIGHT: From dawn to dusk
This photochromic and anti-fog lens, developed for the Speed range, is adapted to light at any time of day.
- The photochromic lens darkens or lightens depending on the light intensity. Protection category. High Speed 1 to 3 activation.
- Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation and maximum longevity.
- External oil-repellent coating: prevents dirt and facilitates the removal of water.
- Soft Material: less risk of injury in case of fall.
- Brown: accentuates the reliefs.
- Rate of transmission of visible light: 16/80%
- Index of protection: CAT1/CAT3
Discover Julbo Trail in stock and at the best price. Visit waveinn, your online shop for nautical & fishing equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Julbo Trail now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE