`Remember me on this computer` option
The Leatherman Juice C2 is an extremely handy little devil with fiery red anodized aluminum handles.
A true Leatherman, the C2 is well equipped with pliers, wire cutters, and four screwdrivers. The Juice C2 is the slimmest of the Juice models, but still has a corkscrew, so even those who travel lightest can enjoy the finer things in life.
- This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard.
- Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if its dropped.
- This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- A die cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- A die cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
- 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
- A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations.
- The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
- A stainless steel helix tool with a handy arm that extends to brace against the lip of the bottle for leverage when removing a cork.
- Created originally by Henry F. Phillips, this screwdriver is for use on Phillips head screws.
- A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium or large slotted screws.
- A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on small slotted screws.
- A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on extra-small and eyeglass screws.
- Blade Length: 2.6 in | 6.60 cm
- Closed Length: 3.25 in | 8.25 cm
- Weight: 4.3 oz | 122 g
- An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling.
- 420HCs strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- A heat treatable, aero-grade aluminum alloy that is extremely durable yet lightweight.
- 6061-T6 is used on handle scales in Leatherman multi-tools to reduce weight without losing strength.
- Type 2 anodized aluminum is an aluminum with a porous coating that provides wear and corrosion resistance.
If you are interested in Leatherman Juice C2 Leather Sheath, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Fishing accessories products from the brand Leatherman have the highest manufacturing quality. Leatherman is designing exclusive nautical & fishing products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your Leatherman Juice C2 Leather Sheath today!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE