`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
When youre under pressure, the last thing you need to be worried about is having the right tools on you at the right time.
From cap crimpers, a beefy field blade, and fuse-wire cutters, to a carbon scraper, bolt override tool and a replaceable C4 punch, the Leatherman MUT EOD has everything you need in an easy-access configuration for your specialized line of work.
Accomplish your mission, maintain your field gear and lighten up your kit. All in a days work.
- Conveniently store Leatherman tool bits in the handle of your multi-tool for easy access in the middle of a job, or for safe keeping when not in use.
- Compatible with the MUT and MUT EOD, this strong, lightweight, and removable titanium pocket clip attaches the tool to a pocket, belt loop, or strap system.
- This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand.
- This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- A die cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- Concave cutters located under plier jaws for use on Stranded wire - smaller gauge wire bundled or wrapped together to form a larger conductor.
- The concave shape helps to keep the shape of the strands without crushing them.
- Replaceable bypassing cutting blades crafted from 154CM, meant for cutting detonation cord/time fuse for C4 explosives.
- Critical for explosives work, these cutters leave no fray.
- 154CM will keep its edge three times as long as traditional stainless steel for less down-time in the field.
- A blasting cap crimper for a C4 explosive fuse that is compliant with military performance specs
- Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- A knife made from 420HC stainless steel with a half straight and half serrated edge.
- This style of blade gives the user a choice of precise cuts using the plain section, or cutting through fiber and rougher material using the serrated area.
- A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage.
- The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool.
- A replaceable v-notch cutter ideal for cutting through straps, seatbelts, canvas, and other fabric-based materials.
- This hammer can be used for pounding a tent stake, striking a nail, or other uses.
- It features a textured end to reduce contact slippage.
- This tool allows the user to manually eject a jammed round in an AR-15 platform rifle by removing the magazine, placing this stainless steel hook into the ejection port, and pulling back sharply.
- For use when the charging handle has been rendered dysfunctional.
- A replaceable punch crafted from 410HC stainless steel that threads onto a multi-tool.
- Intended for creating detonator holes in explosive materials.
- A cleaning rod and brush adapter for firearm cleaning kits with an 8mm diameter and 32 threads per inch; includes both male and female receivers.
- This tool features a one way gate and allows for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap.
- It can also be used to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- This driver slot holds any of the full-size Leatherman tool bits in place and allows the user to exchange bits for different jobs.
- Not intended for the eyeglass screwdriver tip.
- Primary Blade Length: 3 in | 7.6 cm
- Closed Length: 5 in | 12.7 cm
- Weight: 11.2 oz | 317.5 g
- An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling.
- 420HCs strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- A high carbon, high alloy, and corrosion resistant stainless steel that holds its edge three times as long as 420 stainless steel.
- This steel is used on some premium Leatherman knife blades.
- Bronze bushings are used in most Leatherman multi-tools with outside accessible tools.
- Located at pivot points, bushings allow a much smoother opening.
- Bronze is also used in specific tools such as the carbon scraper on the MUT and MUT EOD, where a slightly softer metal is preferred so it
wont scar other parts during use.
- A lightweight, lustrous and corrosion resistant transition metal used in some Leatherman tools.
- Titanium has similar properties to steel but only 60% of its density, making tools lighter for every day carry.
- Black oxide is a powder-based metal coating.
- Ideal for situations where giving away a position would be costly, it is widely used by the military for its effectiveness in reducing glare and reflection.
Are you interested in Leatherman Mut EOD Molle Sheath? Do not wait any longer, buy this product at the best price and always with the security that we offer at waveinn. Here you can find all the information about Leatherman Mut EOD Molle Sheath. Leatherman is one of the best nautical & fishing brand that is designing exclusive Fishing accessories items that are tailored to our customers needs.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE