`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Leatherman Raptor shears features the necessary tools for uniformed medical professionals to safely and quickly go to work in an emergency situation. Developed with the input of special operations medics, EMTs and fire professionals familiar with standard medical shears, the Raptor was crafted with just the right balance of multipurpose features for medical-specific ops without an overkill of tools to complicate sometimes life-threatening situations. When its a question of survival, the Raptor answers loud and clear. Holster included.
- MOLLE or Utility Belt Holster System null
- A hole designed in the body of the tool meant for attaching it safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if its dropped.
Replaceable Pocket Clip:
- A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
- CLOSED LENGTH: 5 in | 12.7 cm
- WEIGHT: 5.8 oz | 164 g
- SHEAR LENGTH: 1.9 in | 4.8 cm
420HC STAINLESS STEEL:
- An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HCs strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- A thermoplastic material where strength is improved by adding chopped glass fibers. This allows for excellent durability without adding significant weight. In Leatherman knives, the glass-filled nylon handles are so strong that an inner steel frame is not required, thereby reducing weight for a lighter every day carry.
- One of the hardest materials in the world outside of diamond, tungsten carbide is used as a tool to effectively and safely break auto glass and is available on Leatherman first responder tools.
Do not wait any longer and buy Leatherman Raptor! At waveinn all our Fishing accessories products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand Leatherman. Buying in our nautical & fishing store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our nautical & fishing community. Place your order now and receive Leatherman Raptor as soon as possible at home.
Amid - 25/08/2017
These scissors are always on my belt and every feature has been used countless times.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE