`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
With the new Rebar, Leatherman fans will immediately recognize the iconic box-like shape found in Tim Leathermans original PST design.
The Rebar pliers have been optimized for strength and feature replaceable wire/hard-wire cutters—a first for a four-inch tool from Leatherman.
With all the features to get even the toughest jobs done, in a smaller, slimmer size, the new Rebar is sure to be an instant hit on job sites and home projects the world over.
- All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place.
- Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head.
- The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively.
- By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually
unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard.
- Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if its dropped.
- A die cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- A die cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- Replaceable bypassing cutting blades crafted from 154CM, meant for cutting regular and light-gauge wire.
- 154CM will keep its edge three times as long as traditional stainless steel for less down-time in the field.
- Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- A useful notch for safely stripping multiple types of wire.
- A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- A toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel.
- Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fiber.
- A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage.
- The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool.
- An awl is a tool that can be used to create or enlarge holes by puncturing materials such as leather or canvas.
- They can also be used to start stair steps for hunting stands.
- The thread loop can be used for sewing materials together when necessary.
- A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimeters, up to 8 inches or 19 centimeters.
- A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations.
- The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
- A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- A 420HC stainless steel tool with a crisscross pattern that forms a rough surface for the user to file or smooth both wood and metal surfaces.
- The file pattern on Leatherman files is extended to the end of the file as well as down the side to give a file stoke and/or a more precise file edge.
- Created originally by Henry F. Phillips, this screwdriver is for use on Phillips head screws.
- A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on larger slotted screws.
- A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on small slotted screws.
- Primary Blade Length: 2.9 in | 7.36 cm
- Closed Length: 4 in | 10.16 cm
- Weight: 6.7 oz | 189.94 g
- An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling.
- 420HCs strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- A high carbon, high alloy, and corrosion resistant stainless steel that holds its edge three times as long as 420 stainless steel.
- This steel is used on some premium Leatherman knife blades.
- Black oxide is a powder-based metal coating.
- Ideal for situations where giving away a position would be costly, it is widely used by the military for its effectiveness in reducing glare and reflection.
Do you want more nautical & fishing products from the brand Leatherman? At waveinn, your online nautical & fishing store, you have at your disposal a large number of nautical & fishing products related to Leatherman Rebar Nylon Sheath Cardboard Box. At this moment Leatherman Rebar Nylon Sheath Cardboard Box is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of nautical & fishing equipment with great attention to detail.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE