`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The award-winning, Leatherman Super Tool 300 is the multi-tool for the working man.
Larger pliers are the strongest weve ever produced and the sloped-top handle design means you can maneuver them further into tight spaces.
When youre working with gloves on, the large side cutouts make it easy to still grab components and rolled handles make for a comfortable grip.
Stranded, hard and regular wire cutters all come standard on Super Tool 300, and because theyre removable you can repair or re-sharpen on the spot. 19 tools all ready for your toughest jobs. Super Tool 300 is back from vacation and ready to get to work.
- All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head.
- The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard.
- Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if its dropped.
- A die cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- A die cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- Replaceable bypassing cutting blades crafted from 154CM, meant for cutting regular and light-gauge wire.
- 154CM will keep its edge three times as long as traditional stainless steel for less down-time in the field.
- Concave cutters located under plier jaws for use on Stranded wire - smaller gauge wire bundled or wrapped together to form a larger conductor.
- The concave shape helps to keep the shape of the strands without crushing them.
- Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- A useful notch for safely stripping multiple types of wire.
- A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- A toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fiber.
- A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage.
- The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool.
- An awl is a tool that can be used to create or enlarge holes by puncturing materials such as leather or canvas.
- They can also be used to start stair steps for hunting stands.
- The thread loop can be used for sewing materials together when necessary.
- A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimeters, up to 9 inches or 22 centimeters.
- A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations.
- The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
- A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- A 420HC stainless steel tool with a crisscross pattern that forms a rough surface for the user to file or smooth both wood and metal surfaces.
- The file pattern on Leatherman files is extended to the end of the file as well as down the side to give a file stoke and/or a more precise file edge.
- Created originally by Henry F.
- Phillips, this screwdriver is for use on Phillips head screws.
- A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on larger slotted screws.
- A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium slotted screws.
- A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on small slotted screws.
- Primary Blade Length: 3.2 in | 8.13 cm
- Closed Length: 4.5 in | 11.5 cm
- Weight: 9.6 oz | 272.15 g
- An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling.
- 420HCs strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- A high carbon, high alloy, and corrosion resistant stainless steel that holds its edge three times as long as 420 stainless steel.
- This steel is used on some premium Leatherman knife blades.
- Black oxide is a powder-based metal coating. Ideal for situations where giving away a position would be costly, it is widely used by the military for its effectiveness in reducing glare and reflection.
Welcome to our Leatherman Super Tool 300 Leather Sheath special offer! Think in waveinn when you want to renew your nautical & fishing material. waveinn is an online store that works together with the best national and international brands like Leatherman so that you can find everything you are looking for to enjoy your life. Check out the available products in Fishing accessories.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE