`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Leatherman Wave multi-tool is hands down our most popular model, made famous by its outside-accessible blades that can be deployed with just one hand.
When we redesigned it in 2004, we gave the new Wave larger knives, stronger pliers, longer wire cutters, and all-locking blades.
Perfect for any job, adventure, or everyday task, the Wave multi-tool is an international best-seller.
- All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place.
- Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head.
- The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively.
- By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually
unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- A die cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- A die cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
- 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
- A useful notch for safely stripping multiple types of wire.
- A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- A toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel.
- Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fiber.
- A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage.
- The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool.
- Scissors for cutting paper or other light materials that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used.
- Sprung tools are helpful for reducing hand-fatigue, especially in scissors where the user may be opening and closing the tool many times to make multiple cuts in a row.
- A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimeters, up to 8 inches or 19 centimeters.
- A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations.
- The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
- A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- A 420HC stainless steel tool with a crisscross pattern that forms a rough surface for the user to file or smooth both wood and metal surfaces.
- The file pattern on Leatherman files is extended to the end of the file as well as down the side to give a file stoke and/or a more precise file edge.
- A stainless steel blank coated with premium synthetic diamond particles which create a rough surface that can be used to sharpen hard steel blades with much more precision than wood/metal files.
- This driver slot holds any of the full-size Leatherman tool bits in place and allows the user to exchange bits for different jobs.
- Not intended for the eyeglass screwdriver tip.
- This small driver slot holds the Leatherman mini tool bit in place and allows the user to use either end of the bit for different jobs.
- It is not intended for use with full-size screwdriver bits.
- A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium slotted screws.
- Primary Blade Length: 2.9 in | 7.37 cm
- Closed Length: 4 in | 10 cm
- Weight: 8.5 oz | 241 g
- An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling.
- 420HCs strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- Black oxide is a powder-based metal coating.
- Ideal for situations where giving away a position would be costly, it is widely used by the military for its effectiveness in reducing glare and reflection.
Do not wait any longer and buy Leatherman Wave Molle Sheath! At waveinn all our Fishing equipment products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand Leatherman. Buying in our nautical & fishing store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our nautical & fishing community. Place your order now and receive Leatherman Wave Molle Sheath as soon as possible at home.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU