`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
B75H Depth/Temperature Transducer 20° Tilt
The B75H is a bronze, thru-hull, tilted, high-frequency (130-210kHz), depth and temperature transducer. The ceramic element is tilted for built-in deadrise compensation, giving excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings.
- CHIRP: CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures.
- Depth/Temperature: Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground, whilst also incorporating a temperature sensor for accurate water temperature readings.
- Easy To Install
- High Frequency: CHIRP range is 130kHz-210kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Highly Accurate: Provides extremely accurate data.
- 20° Tilt: The 20° tilt is ideal for boats with a 16° to 24° hull deadrise.
- Low Profile:The low profile housing minimizes drag with just 5mm extending outside of the hull.
- Plug & Play Connection: Easily connect to NSS, NSE, NSO or Lowrance
- Frequency: High CHIRP (130-210kHz)
- Power Rating: 600W
- Speed Sensor: No
- Temperature Sensor: Yes
- Mounting Style: Bronze Thru-Hull
- Elements: 1
- Beamwidth @ -3dB: 15° to 9°
Do not wait any longer and buy Lowrance Airmar B75H. For any other information about the characteristics of Lowrance Airmar B75H, you can get in contact with waveinn through our contact page. waveinn offers an exclusive collection of Electronics for nautical & fishing and other leisure activity. Our Electronics will ensure you enjoy your sport and daily activity and make your life more comfortable with our unique range of Transducers articles.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE