`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
B75H Depth/Temperature Transducer 12° Tilt
The B75H is a bronze, thru-hull, tilted, high-frequency (130-210kHz), depth and temperature transducer. The ceramic element is tilted for built-in deadrise compensation, giving excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings.
- CHIRP: CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures.
- Depth/Temperature: Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground, whilst also incorporating a temperature sensor for accurate water temperature readings.
- Easy To Install
- High Frequency: CHIRP range is 130kHz-210kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Highly Accurate: Provides extremely accurate data.
- 12° Tilt: The 12° tilt is ideal for boats with a 8° to 15° hull deadrise.
- Low Profile: The low profile housing minimizes drag with just 5mm extending outside of the hull.
- Plug & Play Connection: Easily connect to NSS, NSE, NSO or Lowrance
- Frequency: High CHIRP (130-210kHz)
- Power Rating: 600W
- Speed Sensor: No
- Temperature Sensor: Yes
- Mounting Style: Bronze Thru-Hull
- Elements: 1
- Beamwidth @ -3dB: 15° to 9°
Do you love nautical & fishing? Get your Lowrance Airmar B75H and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Lowrance gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Electronics for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective nautical & fishing models possible, most of our Transducers items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE