All-new, easy-to-use 4.3-inch fishfinder featuring chirp sonar, a super-bright, led-backlit color display, and matched with a portable Ice-fishing pack and transducer.
The elite-4x chirp icemachine is a portable color fishfinder featuring chirp sonar technology — providing greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets – as well as special ice mode software and the lowrance ice-fishing pack and ice transducer.
Chirp sonar advantages:
- Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- Better target identification at greater depths
- Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
- Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, led-backlit color display
- Chirp sonar for superior target separation, lure detection and a clutter-free display.
- 20° sonar coverage down to 1000 ft/305 m with custom, weighted ice fishing transducer and unique float system (included)
- Advanced signal processing (asp) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- Trackback to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions® or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-window display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view.
- Complete portable ppi-18i ice pack kit extras, with ice transducer & battery included
Ice Machine features:
- Weatherproof, soft-sided pack with easy-to-find, front- and rear-zipper access
- Adjustable display platform for easy viewing
- Two StowAway utility boxes
- 12v battery and charger for a full day of operation
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
- Display: 4.3 inches / 109.22 mm
- Resolution: 16-bit color TFT 480 x 272
- Backlighting: 11-Level LED
- Power Output: RMS (PTP): Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak (analog equivalent)
- Operating Frequency: Low, Med, High (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
- Languages: 30
- Operating Voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Max Depth per Type: CHIRP Sonar High Range/200 kHz: 1,000 ft / 305 m
- CHIRP Sonar Med Range/83 kHz: 1000 ft / 305 m
- CHIRP Sonar Low Range/50 kHz: 3,000 ft/914 m
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- EchoSounder Frequencies: Low, Med, High (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar
- Display Resolution: 480 x 272
- Display Type: 16-bit color TFT
- Display: Backlighting: 11-Level LED
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Display Size: 4.3 inches / 109.22 mm
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 3.8 in 96 mm
- Product Depth:2.2 in 56 mm
- Product Height: 6.6 in 168 mm (7.5 in 189 mm with bracket)
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- NMEA Output: NMEA 0183
- Languages: 30
- Output Power [kW]: 12 W (0.9 A @ 13 vDC)
Benefit from our offers for Lowrance Elite 4X CHIRP Ice Machine. In our online nautical & fishing store, at waveinn we have the best products so that you can enjoy your activities without complications and with the best nautical & fishing equipment. You also can visit other nautical & fishing categories and find products of the brand Lowrance at the best price.