`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
9-inch Fishfinder with high-bright, LED-backlit display, combined CHIRP and DownScan technology, built-in
- CHIRP sonar technology: Combine the power of two CHIRP ranges for the ultimate in target separation and noise rejection
- Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI): The power of two award-winning technologies - Broadband Sounder PLUS Exclusive DownScan Imaging combined to provide the best possible view of the water column and everything in it.
- DownScan Overlay: Exclusive technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder display for one stunning view that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structure. Overlay transparency and color palettes are fully adjustable.
- TrackBack: Easily scroll back in sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path).
- Advanced Signal Processing: Reduces manual adjustments to automatically see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- Elite-9 Color Display: Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 9-inch, color display provides brilliant visibility and viewing detail in all conditions.
- All-New Page Selector: An easier-to-use menu system with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Displays: View CHIRP sonar and DownScan imaging in full screen or split screen. Customizable split screens allow you to view the two sonar panels in side by side or over under configurations
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program and limited one-year warranty.
- Display Size: 9in (228.60mm)
- Display Resolution: 800x480
- Display Type: Full VGA SolarMax™ Plus TFT
- Display Backlight: LED (Adjustable)
- Sonar Frequency: 50/200 (Low/High CHIRP) OR 83/200 (Medium/High CHIRP) + 455/800 kHz (*Available frequencies determined by connected transducer)
- Broadband Power : 500W RMS, outperforms competitors high powered analog sonars thanks to advanced DSP processing
- Sonar DownScan Max Depth 455/800 kHz: 300ft (91m)
- Sonar Broadband Max Depth 50/200 kHz transducer: 3000ft (762m)
- Sonar Broadband Max Depth 83/200 kHz transducer: 1000ft (305m)
- Sonar Alarms: Fish, Shallow
- TrackBack: Yes
- Power Supply: 10-17 vDC (12V systems)
- Waterproof: Yes IPX7
- Languages: 31
- Width: 11.06in (281mm)
- Height: 6.16in (157mm)
- Depth: 3.0in (76.5mm)
Lowrance Elite 9X is a product that corresponds to the Fishfinder fixed category within Electronics selection at your store, waveinn. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of waveinn. What are the advantages of Lowrance Elite 9X? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for .
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE