`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
High-definition, 12-inch, widescreen color display with touchscreen functionality for fast and easy operation.
- Easy to use touchscreen – Revolutionary new user interface provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS features. Intuitive menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars provide unparalleled control in all weather and water conditions.
- Built-in StructureScan® HD sonar imaging - Enjoy picture-like, 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Plus, overlay live high-definition bottom imagery on top of your charts using the innovative StructureMap™ feature. Requires optional StructureScan® HD transducer.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™ - Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths – from 1 to 3,000 feet.
- New, StructureMap™ HD capability – Use recorded StructureScan® HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor. StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail.
- Super-accurate, internal 5Hz GPS antenna - 5Hz position update rate provides more accurate trails and smoother chart performance for the maximum in reliable position accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections. For even greater performance and functionality, add an external Lowrance Point-1 10Hz GPS antenna with built in compass.
- TrackBack™ to review and save key hotspots - Scroll-back thru Broadband Sounder™ or StructureScan® HD sonar imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- GoFree™ Wireless ready – View and control select fishfinder and chartplotter displays wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones and the free GoFree app. Requires the revolutionary WIFI-1 module.
- Extensive mapping options – HDS Gen2 Touch includes built-in charts or bundled map options, and is compatible with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Options include Insight™ HD, Insight™ PRO, Insight Genesis™, Navionics®, C-Map Max-N, TOPO, and more. All charting options can be used with Insight Planner™ PC planning software. Visit the Insight Store for more details.
- Multi-view and chart sharing – View Navionics® cartography simultaneously with the charts of your choice, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay capabilities. Plus, get the maximum from your chart card purchases; buy one map card and view it on all networked HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch chartplotter displays.
- Depth contour shading and shallow water highlight - Use these new features with Navionics Charts to quickly identify fishing areas of interest or to highlight shallow water areas requiring extra caution.
- New, Insight Genesis™ personalized maps – Make your own maps using recorded sonar logs, upload data to Insight Genesis™ account, view secure custom chart detail online, adjust contour lines, add optional vegetation or bottom-hardness overlays, download to an SD card and use on the water.
- Optional video-camera input (video camera input cable sold separately).
- Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX™ PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing.
- Affordable NMEA 2000® and high-speed dual Ethernet ports.
- Two full-sized SD card slots.
- Display : Widescreen, 16:9; WXGA TFT LCD
- Resolution : 1280 x 800
- Power Output: RMS (PTP) : Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak analog equivalent
- Operating Frequency : (50/200 or 83/ 200 kHz) + 455/800 kHz
- Languages : 36
- Media Port : 2 SD
- Display Resolution : 1280 x 800
- Display Type : WXGA TFT LCD
- GPS and Sonar Overlay Data : Yes
- Split Screen Presentation : Max of 4
- Display Size : 12.1'/ 307 mm
- Brightness : 1250 nits
- Depth Alarm : Yes
- EchoSounder Frequencies : (50/200 or 83/ 200 kHz) + 455/800 kHz*
- Shallow Alarm : Yes
- Standard Fishfinding Features: COLORLINE™ or GRAYLINE®, ASP™, FishSymbol I.D.™, FishTrack™, and more : Yes
- Transducer Type : (50/200 or 83/ 200 kHz) + 455/800 kHz*
- Operating Temperature : -15° C to + 55° C (+ 5° F to + 131° F)
- Casing : 8.83” H x 12.91” W x 3.75” D (224 x 328 x 95 mm)
- Product Width : 12.91”
- Product Depth : 3.75”
- Product Height : 8.83”
- Power Consumption : 26 W (2.0 A @ 13 V DC)
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage) : 12 V DC (10.8 - 17.0 V DC min - max)
- NMEA Input : Micro-C (1)
- GPS Navigation
- Navigation: Routes : 200
- Navigation: Waypoint Storage : 5000
- GPS Antenna Type : Internal, high-sensitivity GPS+WAAS (Americas) or GPS+EGNOS+MSAS (non-Americas)
- GPS Alarms : Yes
- Background Mapping : Built-in Insight USA™ (Americas) or Worldwide background map (non-Americas)
Do you like Lowrance HDS 12M Gen2 Touch? Enter in our section and discover a big variety of Electronics products and accessories that can help you realize your leisure activities. We verify that the products are in a perfect condition. Do not look any further! Our collection of Electronics are available in different colours and styles.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE