`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
High-definition, 9-inch, widescreen color display with touchscreen functionality for fast and easy operation.
- Easy to use touchscreen – Revolutionary new user interface provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS features.
- Intuitive menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars provide unparalleled control in all weather and water conditions.
- Built-in StructureScan HD sonar imaging - Enjoy picture-like, 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat.
- Plus, overlay live high-definition bottom imagery on top of your charts using the innovative StructureMap feature. Requires optional StructureScan HD transducer.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder - Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths – from 1 to 3,000 feet.
- New, StructureMap HD capability – Use recorded StructureScan HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor.
- StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail.
- Super-accurate, internal 5Hz GPS antenna - 5Hz position update rate provides more accurate trails and smoother chart performance for the maximum in reliable position accuracy. Supports Waas/Egnos/Msas corrections.
- For even greater performance and functionality, add an external Lowrance Point-1 10Hz GPS antenna with built in compass.
- TrackBack to review and save key hotspots - Scroll-back thru Broadband Sounder or StructureScan HD sonar imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- GoFree Wireless ready – View and control select fishfinder and chartplotter displays wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones and the free GoFree app. Requires the revolutionary WIFI-1 module.
- Extensive mapping options – HDS Gen2 Touch includes built-in charts or bundled map options, and is compatible with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market.
Options include Insight HD, Insight PRO, Insight Genesis, Navionics, C-Map Max-N, TOPO, and more. All charting options can be used with Insight Planner PC planning software. Visit the Insight Store for more details.
- Multi-view and chart sharing – View Navionics cartography simultaneously with the charts of your choice, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay capabilities.
- Plus, get the maximum from your chart card purchases; buy one map card and view it on all networked HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch chartplotter displays.
- Depth contour shading and shallow water highlight - Use these new features with Navionics Charts to quickly identify fishing areas of interest or to highlight shallow water areas requiring extra caution.
- New, Insight Genesis personalized maps – Make your own maps using recorded sonar logs, upload data to Insight Genesis account, view
secure custom chart detail online, adjust contour lines, add optional vegetation or bottom-hardness overlays, download to an SD card and use on the water.
- Optional video-camera input (video camera input cable sold separately).
- Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing.
- Affordable NMEA 2000 and high-speed dual Ethernet ports.
- Display Widescreen, 16:9 ; WVGA color TFT LCD
- Resolution 800 x 480
- Operating Frequency (50/200 or 83/ 200 kHz) + 455/800 kHz
- Languages 36 total, available on 5 language packs
With Lowrance HDS 9 Gen2 Touch, it guarantees the best nautical & fishing equipment. In addition, at waveinn you can find the best quality with best prices of the sector. Choose us as your nautical & fishing store and focus only on enjoying of the comfort that the best brands give you like Lowrance. Our team of nautical & fishing experts share their honest reviews to help you make the best decision. All this to ensure you get the cheapest Electronics deal every time.
Lowrance HDS 9
Tom Bogner - 11/12/2017
This Lowrance HDS 9 display seems very cheap. Is it the full display unit or something else? Where is it shipped from?
our experts answer
Hello! it is not the display, it is just the manufacturer reference 000-11034-001, it is the front panel and SD card reader clamshell for HDS-9 GEN2 TOUCH. Thanks for your question!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE