`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Hook-5 Ice Machine - Mid/High with Ice Transducer and Portable KitFIND
CHIRP sonar technology: Combine the power of two CHIRP ranges for the ultimate in target separation and noise rejection
Hybrid Dual Imaging™ (HDI): The power of two award-winning technologies -- Broadband Sounder™ PLUS Exclusive DownScan Imaging™ -- combined to provide the best possible view of the water column and everything in it.
DownScan Overlay™: Exclusive technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder display for one stunning view that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structure. Overlay transparency and color palettes are fully adjustable.
TrackBack™: Easily scroll back in sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path). With chartplotter models, simply mark a waypoint at your cursor location with the press of a button.
Advanced Signal Processing™: Reduces manual adjustments to automatically see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- Reliable Navigation That’s Easy To Use
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map with more than 3,000 lakes and rivers, as well as coastal contours to 1,000 ft. A micro SD card can also be used to display Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ HD and PRO cartography, as well as Navionics® Gold, HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppesen C-
Map Max-N Wide charts.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with the online Insight Genesis™ map creation service
- Allows users to make their own custom, high-resolution contour, bottom hardness and vegetation maps from recorded sonar logs.
- Hook-5 Color Display: Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 5-inch, color display provides brilliant visibility and viewing detail in all conditions.
- All-New Page Selector: An easier-to-use menu system with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Displays: Choose from as many as eight preset page layouts, including up to three panels in split-screen mode to view chart, Broadband Sounder™ and
DownScan Imaging™ -- all on one screen simultaneously. Multi-Window view can be accessed while viewing live sonar and charting.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program and limited one-year warranty.
- Display Size: 5 inches (127 mm)
- Display Resolution: 480 x 480
- Display Type: 256-color SolarMAX™ PLUS TFT
- Display: Backlighting | Fluorescent cold-cathode
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Sonar Frequency: Mid/High CHIRP (83/200kHz) 455/800 kHz DownScan™, Low/High CHIRP (50/200kHz)
(*Available frequencies determined by connected transducer)
- Broadband Power: 500W RMS
- Sonar DownScan™ Max Depth 455/800 kHz: 300ft (91m)
- Sonar Broadband Max Depth Low/High (50/200 kHz) transducer: 2500ft (762m)
- Sonar Broadband Max Depth Mid/High (83/200 kHz) transducer: 1000ft (305M)
- Sonar Alarms: Fish, Shallow
- TrackBack: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS
- Routes: 100
- Waypoint Storage: 3,000
- Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points per trail
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Background Mapping: World reference basemap and enhanced U.S. basemap with over 3,000 enhanced lake maps with depth contour and shoreline detail, plus coastal depth contours/shoreline detail and spot depth soundings to 1,000 ft./305 m
- Mapping Options Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics® Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N Wide.
- Supply Voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Waterproof Standard/Rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 6.9 in (174 mm)
- Product Depth: 2.5 in (63 mm)
- Product Height: 5.4 in (136 mm)
- Languages: 30
- micro SD Card slot: 1
- NMEA 0183: Optional (with 000-0127-49 accessory)
Order now your Lowrance Hook 5 Ice Machine and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Lowrance Hook 5 Ice Machine, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Lowrance Hook 5 Ice Machine is in stock and the price is 393.95 $. With our variety of Fishfinder portable articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE